Pay it Forward / Hand up (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
~~~~wooow!!~~~~~ thank you all for the kind words... you have all truly warmed my heart. i am really blessed here on ecf with so many caring and great friends!
i dont know what to say...i thank you from the bottom of my heart and i will be sharing some of this with a friend here on ecf who hasnt been well lately,
shes a dear friend that i truly think could use a pick me up right now.! ty ty ty so very much for your generosity hdpjr68 and to everyone here u all r the best(((hugs))):wub:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Reddhott has contacted me and we are getting supplies out to her.

misc 5 star service 5 gold stars on tray being served.png
..........y'all are amazing!!!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I'd like to nominate @Reddhott. Ever helpful on ECF, she recently had her house broken into and much of her vape gear stolen. :(

Wow... I'm so sorry to hear that!! I kinda lost track of this thread for awhile, and I was gonna nominate Redd, but it looks like the ever generous folks at Vapor Bomb have already taken care of her... :wub:

I have always had more than I need, thanks to the generosity of vendors like VB having their wonderful Contests, which have not only kept me in vaping gear.... but also allowed me to give away a lot of it to friends (and strangers, too)... so I would like to give my winnings, if I should be so Lucky, to the PIF Emergency fund. They just celebrated their 5th year on the ECF, and have done so much to help everyone here!! :thumb:

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I would like to nominate @JoanJ
She is so kind to help others... personally, Joan helped me a lot when I was struggling to find the right coffee flavor.
Thanks again, JoanJ

And thank you for the awesome PIF contest, Vapor Bomb! :thumb:
You are this weeks winner!!!!!!! JoanJ!!!!!!!!!!!
sungbd please pm me or have JoanJ PM what you would like.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Wow... Thanks hdpjr68 / Vapor Bomb and Sunny.

Sorry I have been away so much lately but family obligations have been keeping me beyond busy. This has really brightened my day and haven't had many of those lately.

I will choose juices and try to figure out how to PM... I am going to get juices for my youngest son who I just got talked into trying vaping. I got my youngest sister into vaping when she was here for Pop's 100th birthday but sent all the gear and 12 mg juices I had home with her. Talked to her last week and from her first puff, she hasn't looked back and I think she has gotten a few others to vape along with her already. I will get 12 mg for my son... now to go see what I can find that he might like. Daunting task since I remember all the flavors I went through when I first started...

Thanks again and thanks to all for the congrats!!!

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Wow... Thanks hdpjr68 / Vapor Bomb and Sunny.

Sorry I have been away so much lately but family obligations have been keeping me beyond busy. This has really brightened my day and haven't had many of those lately.

I will choose juices and try to figure out how to PM... I am going to get juices for my youngest son who I just got talked into trying vaping. I got my youngest sister into vaping when she was here for Pop's 100th birthday but sent all the gear and 12 mg juices I had home with her. Talked to her last week and from her first puff, she hasn't looked back and I think she has gotten a few others to vape along with her already. I will get 12 mg for my son... now to go see what I can find that he might like. Daunting task since I remember all the flavors I went through when I first started...

Thanks again and thanks to all for the congrats!!!

Good to see you again! Joan~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread