• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

PayDay2? AND VAPING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseVandal

Aug 7, 2013
California
((I made this thread in general forum, then someone kindly mentioned there was a gamers subforum. Oops. I copy pasted it over for you guys and gals.))

Okay so I am a newbie vaper. 16((17 now lol)) days with no analogs. xD Hi everyone!

Anyways, let me cut to the chase. I am a big gamer. One of my favorite recent titles was PayDay: The Heist. Awesome game. Co-op first person shooter, bank robbery simulator. ANYWAYS. PayDay 2 is due for release in a couple days. I finally got around to watching the promotional "Web Series" they've been uploading to get everyone pumped. Episode 2, around 5:30 seconds in... guess what makes a special appearance?

Payday 2 Web Series Episode 2 - YouTube

AWESOME! It's so exciting to see vapes creeping in pop culture. Bain is BOSS!

This is a mature game and trailer. I think this is awesome exposure of e-cigs to young adults and just any gamers in general. vape on, and have fun! There is a better alternative to cigarettes, and its -cool- for sure! :vapor:

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I don't know much about PayDay, but your post in the General Forum help me too to learn that ECF has a gamers forum, so thanks for that!

As I just posted in another thread in this forum I've always been a big fan of shooters (I loved Duke Nukem when it came out) and need to satisfy my fix, usually on a nightly basis. It's hard for me to play with my family around when I'm not working, so I play for an hour or more at night when everyone is asleep. I play multiplayer and vape in between matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread