Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'd like to chime in as yet another VERY satisfied customer who has used (I believe) ALL of Eric's payment options without any problems whatsoever. I usually receive his invoices (for whichever payment option I've selected for that order) very quickly. Even when not though (late night orders only), he's amazingly quick at both processing the orders and shipping them.

To say that I'm satisfied would be an understatement. I'd recommend him to anyone. Now that I think about it, I HAVE! :)

TechMan

Feb 2, 2011
Queens NY
I'd like to chime in as yet another VERY satisfied customer who has used (I believe) ALL of Eric's payment options without any problems whatsoever. I usually receive his invoices (for whichever payment option I've selected for that order) very quickly. Even when not though (late night orders only), he's amazingly quick at both processing the orders and shipping them.

To say that I'm satisfied would be an understatement. I'd recommend him to anyone. Now that I think about it, I HAVE! :)

I would have to agree with you. I placed an order last night at 7:35PM using WePay. Received a payment request from WePay at 7:37PM. Paid for said order. Payment confirmation was received at 7:43PM and I think that was due to this being my first time using them and my one finger typing. :facepalm: At 8:07PM I received an order status change form DV to, now awaiting shipment.

Now for the kicker. At 8:09PM I receive an almost apologetic e-mail from Eric telling me how due to his condition he did not think he could get to the liquids that night. Keep in mind that I placed my order at 7:35PM and this was my first order.
So it goes to show that he not only kicks .... for his long time customers, he does it across the board.

Just so you all know, my reply to him was to get to bed. Yes i went there :2cool:

You can't make this stuff up folks.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I would have to agree with you. I placed an order last night at 7:35PM using WePay. Received a payment request from WePay at 7:37PM. Paid for said order. Payment confirmation was received at 7:43PM and I think that was due to this being my first time using them and my one finger typing. :facepalm: At 8:07PM I received an order status change form DV to, now awaiting shipment.

Now for the kicker. At 8:09PM I receive an almost apologetic e-mail from Eric telling me how due to his condition he did not think he could get to the liquids that night. Keep in mind that I placed my order at 7:35PM and this was my first order.
So it goes to show that he not only kicks .... for his long time customers, he does it across the board.

Just so you all know, my reply to him was to get to bed. Yes i went there :2cool:

You can't make this stuff up folks.

You might want to hold judgment for a bit... it's still not ready :(

The hold up with your order for me was just the samples.. I need a steady hand and I just (and still do not have one) I am completely off meds tomorrow so I will rush it out to you.. it really sucks that I couldn't get this done faster, burns me up when that happens but I really need to lazer focus when making samples otherwise you'll get it and be like..ewwwww. :)

I don't put the acids in my liquids to keep the shelf fresh like some other vendors so I can't make these ahead of time unfortunately. I guess that might work out in your favor? If you have a preference for flavors you can still send it to me in time :) Normally I don't do that but since I am so late....small consolation.

Of course if you're not the one who ordered samples, then I am rambling on for nothing LOL

TechMan

Feb 2, 2011
Queens NY
Ramble on brother it's all good :thumbs: no samples in my order either.
The problem (or not) is that you are so fast getting them orders out you forget you sent them. I think is them pain killers though because I received an e-mail with the following today:

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

Just wanted to let you know that your order status has changed:
The status of order #3234 is now Shipped

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'll let you know if it's not here tomorrow. LOL

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Ramble on brother it's all good :thumbs: no samples in my order either.
The problem (or not) is that you are so fast getting them orders out you forget you sent them. I think is them pain killers though because I received an e-mail with the following today:

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

Just wanted to let you know that your order status has changed:
The status of order #3234 is now Shipped

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'll let you know if it's not here tomorrow. LOL

Hmm, maybe TWO people told me to go to bed last night :)

star4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2009
Hi eric,

So are you going strictly with wepay and the other one? No one has had a problem with wepay so I will try them out. Was hesitant because I have never heard of them. My sister was going to order but backed off when she saw the thing about sending a check. I told her I vouch for you 100% and to just send it and not worry. Eric is the best and has gone above and beyond for me:).. Her and her husband having been buying their stuff through much more expensive site and they really liked your prices. I will let her know about wepay as well. Your prices are so good that I don't know how you make a profit but keep up the good work. Even if you have to raise them for the charges the payment companies demand, your prices willl still be great. I bought a 510 egocart by mistake. Not from you, shame on me. I thought the 510 meant it fit a 510 I have 510 adapters but this one is huge. Its an ego. Do you carry ego to gogo adapters yet?? I will go look.. Lots of thanks Eric

chris

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Your prices are so good that I don't know how you make a profit

chris

Me neither :)

Yes on the adapters, check the adapter section, it's the Go-go to 510, it should work just fine but what you said kinda throws me.. I haven't run across any eGo extruded threading that will not fit in a 510? If you post about it in the general forum I or someone else could help you with that most likely.

star4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2009
Thaks Eric, I think I just figured it out. The adapter has to go way up into the ego cart. I didn't think it would attach that way.. the cart doesn't work though and it is new. Seems like the adapter might be just a bit short to make contact with the ego cart.. I will try a couple others adapters but they are pretty much all the same. I can go out and ask in the forum but I come to you first since your are my favorite:p

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
new here but not to vaping, been close to two years cig free. Found Discount Vapers yesterday
and glad I did, very nice items and great prices.
I had to use a prepaid credit card with wepay and did not know if you could, ask Eric on a Saturday
night about it but was not expecting a reply till Monday. But within a half hour I had a reply from Eric :thumbs:
Had a few question and all were answered right away, thanks again Eric and now to wait for the mailman :D

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
I tried to set up a Dwolla Account, and Dwolla would not accept my "normal" email address. I'll call that ADDRESS-1.

I had to use my alternate email address (ADDRESS-2) for Dwolla.

I used ADDRESS-1 for my Account at DiscountVapes, and have not received an Invoice to pay for the order through Dwolla. If that invoice is sent by Dwolla and they don't recognize ADDRESS-1, that could be why I haven't received the Invoice.

I emailed Eric with the ADDRESS-2 email address, and hopefully that will permit the Invoice to come through and be paid.

Wish I'd have used WePay now.

RodeoGeorge

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I tried to set up a Dwolla Account, and Dwolla would not accept my "normal" email address. I'll call that ADDRESS-1.

I had to use my alternate email address (ADDRESS-2) for Dwolla.

I used ADDRESS-1 for my Account at DiscountVapes, and have not received an Invoice to pay for the order through Dwolla. If that invoice is sent by Dwolla and they don't recognize ADDRESS-1, that could be why I haven't received the Invoice.

I emailed Eric with the ADDRESS-2 email address, and hopefully that will permit the Invoice to come through and be paid.

Wish I'd have used WePay now.

RodeoGeorge

I just replied :)

Dwolla is a special payment processor, it uses bank accounts and this cuts down on the cost of sending money between parties, while it is ideal as a vendor and cuts my costs down significantly, it is not for everyone. Because it is bank based it requires more verification etc...

If someone wants to use Dwolla I suggest they sign up first and not make it a payment option until the account is created.
Otherwise it takes up to 6 days to get verified and for the payment to be sent.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
WOW.

Eric was right on top of this, and it's all resolved, in MINUTES!!!!!

Fantastic Customer Support.

RodeoGeorge

They say I never sleep.....:)

seriously though, I was at the computer when you contacted me so it's a matter of timing really. Sometimes I do sleep (or work during the day) so responses can be slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread