Peach DIY

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by tA71ana, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tA71ana

tA71ana Ultra Member Verified Member

Hi :)

I have found that I like Peach so much that I want to try DIY-ing again.
    I would like to know your preferences in Peach, whether they are artificial or organic.
    I would like to use organic ones if at all possible but would like to know what your favs are if you use artifical ones too.
    Any flavouring tips specific to Peach would also be nice.
    I will be using 24mg 50/50 nic juice and I like dense flavour.
    Any assistance would be most graciously appreciated :)

2. MattBott

MattBott Super Member Verified Member

I've only tried Peach - Juicy from TFA / TPA. Currently in this recipe:

MattBott's Peaches, Pom and Cream (18mg 50/50)
    10% TFA Peach - Juicy
    3% TFA Pomeganate
    5% TFA Bavarian Cream
    1% EM​

3. B2L

B2L Ultra Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    TFA Juicy Peach is the best I have found also, I mix it 50/50 with TFA Canteloupe used at 20% and add 2-3 drops of sour per 10 ml for a great vape somewhat resembling Hype by AVEJuice.

4. davi

davi Full Member

I second juicy peach from TPA. It is good by itself as well as a mixer (see above posts). It is a little sweet, a little tart and has a great peach flavor

5. Shilo

Shilo Vaping Master Verified Member

I like the Peach and other fruit super concentrated Chinese flavoring sold at Vaping Zone---allready sweet, low percentages instantly vapeable---good stuff.

6. Bosco

Bosco Super Member Verified Member

I don't really like peaches flavored stuff that much so I was surprised to find out how much I like peach e-liquid. The only peach flavor I've tried, so far, is TFA Peach . . it's very good, imo.

This is my second favorite DIY - I actually made it for somebody else but tried it and loved it so I made some for myself.

4% TFA Peach
    2% TFA Blueberry Extra
    2% TFA Bavarian Creme
    1% TFA Vanilla Swirl
    1% TFA Cotton Candy

Mixed in WL Regular, cut with ~80/20 VG/PG

In one batch I put 1 drop per ml Koolada, in another I didn't. I think I like the non-koolada version better . .but both are good.

7. Rin13

Rin13 Ultra Member Verified Member

Has anyone tried both Peach and Juicy Peach from TPA? If so, what's the difference?

8. StereoDreamer

StereoDreamer Ultra Member

The TPA Peach is more like a candy-peach flavor.

The TPA Juicy Peach is more like a fresh, ripe peach.

If you are looking for a peach flavoring to make a "bakery" flavor like Peach Pie, or maybe peach jam, or you want to mix it with tobacco flavorings to get a peach pipe tobacco or shisha vape, try "Peach".

But if you are looking for that fresh, bite-into-a-peach-and-it-dribbles-down-your-chin flavor, or the taste of a bowl of fresh sliced peaches and cream with sugar, use the "Juicy Peach".

At least that's what I get.

They are BOTH great peach flavorings--just different in their presentation, and suitability to mixing with other flavors.

9. tA71ana

tA71ana Ultra Member Verified Member

Thank you all so much for your thoughts/recipes and advice :thumbs:
    These answers give me a great flavour framework to work from! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.