Not open for further replies.

tA71ana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Round N Round the Mulberry Bush
Hi :)

I have found that I like Peach so much that I want to try DIY-ing again.
I would like to know your preferences in Peach, whether they are artificial or organic.
I would like to use organic ones if at all possible but would like to know what your favs are if you use artifical ones too.
Any flavouring tips specific to Peach would also be nice.
I will be using 24mg 50/50 nic juice and I like dense flavour.
Any assistance would be most graciously appreciated :)

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
I don't really like peaches flavored stuff that much so I was surprised to find out how much I like peach e-liquid. The only peach flavor I've tried, so far, is TFA Peach . . it's very good, imo.

This is my second favorite DIY - I actually made it for somebody else but tried it and loved it so I made some for myself.

4% TFA Peach
2% TFA Blueberry Extra
2% TFA Bavarian Creme
1% TFA Vanilla Swirl
1% TFA Cotton Candy

Mixed in WL Regular, cut with ~80/20 VG/PG

In one batch I put 1 drop per ml Koolada, in another I didn't. I think I like the non-koolada version better . .but both are good.

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
The TPA Peach is more like a candy-peach flavor.

The TPA Juicy Peach is more like a fresh, ripe peach.

If you are looking for a peach flavoring to make a "bakery" flavor like Peach Pie, or maybe peach jam, or you want to mix it with tobacco flavorings to get a peach pipe tobacco or shisha vape, try "Peach".

But if you are looking for that fresh, bite-into-a-peach-and-it-dribbles-down-your-chin flavor, or the taste of a bowl of fresh sliced peaches and cream with sugar, use the "Juicy Peach".

At least that's what I get.

They are BOTH great peach flavorings--just different in their presentation, and suitability to mixing with other flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread