Not open for further replies.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I believe TPA/TFA has 'peach' and 'juicy peach' and people have very different reactions to each. Otherwise I agree with dannyv45 - start low, you can always bump up. And give it a chance to steep.

I've read in many threads that juicy peach is much better then the peach flavor. It's been said it's not as chemically tasting and taste more like a real peach.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
What little extras would you throw in? EM, vinegar, lemon juice, saline, smooth, sweet and tart? I think it is the little extras that make good juice great juice.

What you mentioned are really concidered additives to make adjustments and help fine tune a mix.

Vinegar is for tobbacco so stay away from that with fruit.
Lemon juice is said to make it pop and prevent flavor fade so that would be a good choice at 1 drop per 5ml or 1%
EM will sweeten so steep it first taste it and if you feel it needs to be sweeter then add at 1% increments until sweet enough
Smooth is a tobacco product used to blend a tobacco mix when 2 or more tobacco flavors are used it's not good for fruit.
Sweet and tart I've never herd of but if the name indicates what it does I would stay away from that. You really don't want a tart peach.
Saline and distilled water are used for an all VG mix to thin it. Saline may add a little salt taste to it so be careful with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeeLee26

djsanchez

Moved On
Nov 2, 2013
Baltimore MD
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I love Capella's Peaches n Cream, if you haven't tried that. But it could be a bit creamier.....

I also have had success with Capella's Peaches n Cream and enjoy it very much ... I just had some TFA Sweet Cream come in yesterday ... I will make up a sample batch soon :2cool:

Reactions: LeeLee26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread