Status
Not open for further replies.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
I think that I mention on video that mouthpiece of penelope v3 is fatter aal, so we cant use penelope v2 mouthpiece on the penelope v3:)

Just to get it right because i am confused. there are now 2 new mouthpieces, the small one for Penelope v2 in small mode, and the wide one for the v3 (no NR wire). My question was that we cannot use a small body with the no NR solution. you will have to make a small mouthpiece and fatter

mitergreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Australia
satisfied is understatement Imeo

I decided to have one more attempt at the genesis style atomizer , a friend was kind enough to lend me a nice example of a high end atty , im trying to like it but just cant.

If it wasnt for your atomisers i rekon i would have went back to smoking.

the new rebuildable style attys you are building are great , just no replacement for what i currently have .

an atomiser without ceramic , is not worth my money

im sure many will love it though

cheers and beers :toast:

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Just curious - why do you guys not like this because it doesn't have ceramic? From what I understand the ceramic was only used because it was a good material to resist heat and not conduct electricity - is there more to it than that? This doesn't need a ceramic cup - but that shouldn't matter.. I don't think the ceramic cup itself had anything to do with vapor production.

If anything, no ceramic is a plus.. it's less stuff we have to buy and clean.

That's just my view, though.. maybe I'm missing something.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Just curious - why do you guys not like this because it doesn't have ceramic? From what I understand the ceramic was only used because it was a good material to resist heat and not conduct electricity - is there more to it than that? This doesn't need a ceramic cup - but that shouldn't matter.. I don't think the ceramic cup itself had anything to do with vapor production.

If anything, no ceramic is a plus.. it's less stuff we have to buy and clean.

That's just my view, though.. maybe I'm missing something.

You're missing something. You don't need NR wires. Therefore micro coil madness.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
You're missing something. You don't need NR wires. Therefore micro coil madness.

No I know that.. that's not what I'm saying. I'm very excited for that (as well as the new Ithaka rebuildable part! Can't wait for COV to stock them!!)
All I'm saying is I don't understand how people DON'T like this because there is no ceramic cup.. I don't see that as an issue whatsoever, and if anything it is a plus (in my opinion.. less parts to deal with)

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
No I know that.. that's not what I'm saying. I'm very excited for that (as well as the new Ithaka rebuildable part! Can't wait for COV to stock them!!)
All I'm saying is I don't understand how people DON'T like this because there is no ceramic cup.. I don't see that as an issue whatsoever, and if anything it is a plus (in my opinion.. less parts to deal with)

Sorry I misunderstood u. Yes some people say ceramic gives better flavor. Never noticed a difference.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Just great mit, thank you very much buddy. I am glad that I helped you stay on vaping. And I know what you mean about genesis atomizers too
satisfied is understatement Imeo

I decided to have one more attempt at the genesis style atomizer , a friend was kind enough to lend me a nice example of a high end atty , im trying to like it but just cant.

If it wasnt for your atomisers i rekon i would have went back to smoking.

the new rebuildable style attys you are building are great , just no replacement for what i currently have .

an atomiser without ceramic , is not worth my money

im sure many will love it though

cheers and beers :toast:

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
I will not do preorders any more Bec. I was accused a lot of times that I take your money and I build with them GG series. I never did this of course but lets not make preorders for now

Well. I for one liked, and even preferred, the preorder system. Once the order is in - it's done.
The alternative of "just hoping" to remember to check from time to time and catch announcement that stock will be available from "X" date - not preferred by me.
If you are not going to do preorders - could you not get Vassilis to start a "coming soon" list? We could then subscribe to a list to be notified a few days before they come into stock?
Just a though...

Risto

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Warsaw, Poland
exactly aal. If we want to have a small penelope v3 we need only a small mouthpiece for it because Penelope v2 small tank fits on Penelope v3

Imeo, it is very complicated.

Could you to write here which will be versions and combinations of Penelope, for example:

1 - Penelope
2 - Penelope v2
3 - small Penelope v2 (small mouthpiece and small tank)
4 - Penelope v2 with the new update
5 - small Penelope v2 with the new update (small mouthpiece and small tank)
6 - Odysseus Drip mode Mouthpiece (Penelope transform V2 is the dripper)
7 - Penelope v3
8 - small Penelope v3 (small mouthpiece and small tank)

5 and 8 is the same?

These are all the possible versions and combinations, because it is a little incomprehensible for me?:confused:

P.S. Please do not laugh at me and at this now !

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
very nice thought Dont and I think that you have to put this question here, so vasilis can answer it:)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/379137-e-smokeguru-official-announcements.html

Well. I for one liked, and even preferred, the preorder system. Once the order is in - it's done.
The alternative of "just hoping" to remember to check from time to time and catch announcement that stock will be available from "X" date - not preferred by me.
If you are not going to do preorders - could you not get Vassilis to start a "coming soon" list? We could then subscribe to a list to be notified a few days before they come into stock?
Just a though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread