Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
sure Risto

penelope small is made for existing penelope v2 customers. Its a new small tank with a small mouthpiece.
Penelope v3 is a new penelope that shares with penelope v2 the following: tank, cap.

Thats it for now. Later I will make a new short mouthpiece for penelope v3 so you will be able to vape it by using the small tank of penelope v2

Imeo, it is very complicated.

Could you to write here which will be versions and combinations of Penelope, for example:

1 - Penelope
2 - Penelope v2
3 - small Penelope v2 (small mouthpiece and small tank)
4 - Penelope v2 with the new update
5 - small Penelope v2 with the new update (small mouthpiece and small tank)
6 - Odysseus Drip mode Mouthpiece (Penelope transform V2 is the dripper)
7 - Penelope v3
8 - small Penelope v3 (small mouthpiece and small tank)

5 and 8 is the same?

These are all the possible versions and combinations, because it is a little incomprehensible for me?:confused:

P.S. Please do not laugh at me and at this now !

mitergreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Australia
maybe "people" dont think ceramic makes a difference , but i definitely do

Why ??

I have tried the Aqua , Kayfun , Taifun GT and the Rose , The Rose was the best of them all , and had a ceramic .

all have copied Imeo's design IMO and none of them are anywhere near Ithaka , they all fall short

Ceramic IMO has the ability to heat the juice much better as it keeps the heat in the chamber "better" and doesnt allow the heat to dissipate through the atomizer

if it doesnt have a ceramic , im rarely interested

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
sure Risto

penelope small is made for existing penelope v2 customers. Its a new small tank with a small mouthpiece.
Penelope v3 is a new penelope that shares with penelope v2 the following: tank, cap.

Thats it for now. Later I will make a new short mouthpiece for penelope v3 so you will be able to vape it by using the small tank of penelope v2

That's interesting. The V3 has it's own base and resistance wire only (rebuildable) piece that fits into this new V3 base...But those parts are not interchangeable with the V2 base parts. Yet the V2 tank fits on this new V3 base along with the top cap (since the V2 top cap is the same as the V2 tank).

This tells me that the outer dimensions of the V3 base are the same as the V2. But the inner-dimensions are not.

I don't know if the inner dimensions of the V3 are bigger or smaller than the inner dimensions of the V2. I'm guessing they are smaller...thus not allowing the use of the V2 base and mouthpiece.

My question is, since we can use the tank and top cap from V2 to V3. Will the top of the mouthpiece of the V3 be the same size as the V2? I mean, the top of the V3 mouthpiece, not the part that screws onto new rebuildable V3, but the part that stick out of the tank. Is the top of the mouthpiece going to be good with the V2 top cap to make the tank air/liquid tight?

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
That's interesting. The V3 has it's own base and resistance wire only (rebuildable) piece that fits into this new V3 base...But those parts are not interchangeable with the V2 base parts. Yet the V2 tank fits on this new V3 base along with the top cap (since the V2 top cap is the same as the V2 tank).

This tells me that the outer dimensions of the V3 base are the same as the V2. But the inner-dimensions are not.

I don't know if the inner dimensions of the V3 are bigger or smaller than the inner dimensions of the V2. I'm guessing they are smaller...thus not allowing the use of the V2 base and mouthpiece.

My question is, since we can use the tank and top cap from V2 to V3. Will the top of the mouthpiece of the V3 be the same size as the V2? I mean, the top of the V3 mouthpiece, not the part that screws onto new rebuildable V3, but the part that stick out of the tank. Is the top of the mouthpiece going to be good with the V2 top cap to make the tank air/liquid tight?

I would say yes. As I see it, Imeo had to make a new base with thinner walls to fit a fatter rebuildable. he needs the fatter rebuildable to have space. and to make the space inside the rebuildable big enough he also made the walls thinner than the ithaka one. The new mouthpiece will have a fatter chamber to accomodate, but I don't see why he would change the stem. He wouldn't and I assume didn't since top cap works on both. If you look at ithaka same thing happened there, stem stayed the same dimension but chamber got wider.

EDIT: Imeo gave the short answer :D

Risto

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Warsaw, Poland
sure Risto

Imeo, thanks for the answer.:)

Now it's all clear for me ...... Now I see and understand it.:)

I would have asked for 2 x a new small tank with a small mouthpiece, because I have 2 x Penelope v2.:)

Then I'll be waiting for the new update for Penny v2 (ie Penelope v3) and Proteus.:)

BTW Imeo, today I'm starting to dig down in my garden.:sneaky:
Maybe I'll find deposits of oil or the diamonds or the gold. :evil:
Even if I have to use a spoon to dig my a hole to Siberia or South Africa. :lol:
Because I now need a lot of money for all these new products The GG.:vapor::)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
the future of vaping is thin and small, just like we always want it guys and girls. Thats why I am going down on dimensions but keeping a serious battery life on the battery holder (proteus) and on atomizers capacity (penelopes and especially penelopes short mode)

These penelope atomizers hold the liquid you really need and proteus lasts as much as you really need. This combo will be the best ever made outside China and in general too.

I am also working hard to find serious vaping materials and to control vaping in a way that all people would be really safe. We are not safe at all now, thats a reality. But be sure that I will find it soon or later. We have to put vaping in a whole new level. We dont make jokes with our health.

I am a little tired of seing people making experiments on others people back without knowledge just to make money. This industry has to be updated very soon because vaping is not a toy and its not a joke

Last edited:

legion13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Wilson, NY
glad i found this thread!

i love the idea of smaller. i defiantly think this design will bring more members into the fold of the gg family. i can almost picture in my mind how small and sexy the proteus and penny v2 small mode will be together.

..but having said that the jgg in 18350 mode and oddyv2 combo just feels perfect in the hand. just my opinion:)

ballpark timeframe on the penny v3 and smaller tank and mouthpiece for the v2? .... pretty please:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread