Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Good news, Imeo :). If new Pene is like Tilemahos, I will have more space for the coil, right?

When I say "the same as Tilemahos", I mean on features Blue. The space has to be smaller than Tilemahos, otherwise it wouldnt fit on Penelope's thin tank.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi Imeo,
what do you mean by: "ability to empty the collector tank without disassembling the device" ?

Tilemahos has a small collector tank as you may know Sale. When it comes full, you have gurgling. Its very rare but it happens if by mistake you open too much the liquid control. What you did on those situations was to close liquid control and blow air from the mouthpiece so liquid comes off the air holes. You can still do that but a better option is to find a way to empty the collector tank in a better way by opening something and let liquid go to a towel or back to its bottle.

A collector tank is a nice feature but the ability to empty it at any time and quickly is way better.

Sale Gosse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
La Rochelle France
Thanks Imeo,
I had forgotten this détail, i still no have Tilemahos, I just acquired Telephunken Esterigon and i waiting the next batch of Tilemahos...
But you're right I never have gurgling on my Penny V3. Just one or two time when i have it in my pocket at work, I just close the mouthpiece and vape until that stop before open it again ;)

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
My English are not the best Twg. Maybe better name it "small"?

"Mini" is a term commonly used, probably a little better than "Small". Small has a bit of a negative ring to it (it's not bad, though)

Actually I was mostly joking about "short" except that when I saw the original thread title, I thought you were a vaper having problems with a short in your new Penelope, and you'd probably want to avoid that kind of confusion.

Your English is fine, by the way, and certainly better than my Greek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread