Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Doesn't look like many PA Retailers (or most any Retailer) is that concerned over this 40% Floor Tax on e-Cigarettes/e-liquids.

Because I did this Again...

OK... Just for Fun, I typed "PA Vape shop" into Google. Got Lots of Results for PA Based Vape Shops.

So I Randomly selected 9 Shops, 3 from each of the first 3 pages of results.

And out of the 9 Vape Shop web Sites I visited, NONE of them had any information on them about a PA Tax Petition. Although one had a Very Touching Story about how the Owner quit smoking on Christmas Day for his Children.

So I guess it could be 40 Years of TC Brainwashing that is keeping PA Vaper's from signing that Petition? Or maybe Not Enough PA Vapers know there is a Petition?

... And I got the Same Results. Nothing.

No Links to a PA Petition. No Links to an Advocacy Group. Nothing about Cole/Bishop or HR2058. Nothing about Sen Johnson and the FDA. Nothing.

Maybe PA Legislators ( and other State Legislators ) feel they can pass Whatever they want because there is Isn't much Opposition? Either before they do it. Or After they do it.

BTW - Here is that PA Petition that was Referenced in the above Quote.

PA House of Representatives: Amend PA HB 1198 - 40% Vape Tax

Kinda Sad that it Only has 5,468 Signatures on it. Especially seeing that it is Not Limited to just PA Residents. I wonder How Many Signatures it would have gotten if Retailers had spent 15 Minutes of their time to included a Link to it on their website's Landing Page? Instead of just Hawking their Products.

Reactions: BoostAddict
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread