• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I used to work down in Dundalk MD "Hun" talk about a different language ...they have there own dictionary down there !!

But, evidence of the "small world" I applied at PHH a couple of times, I was a master auto tech for 20+ years ...I just couldn't wrap my head around working at a call center all day at the time ... but hear they were a decent company to work for ...what department did you work in there! One of the guys I used to work with ended up there for a while ...Kenny something ...cant remember his last name right now to save my life ...its been over ten years now!

Know what you mean about the housing market ... almost impossible to sell a house right now ... and not loose your shirt anyway !!

Fredrick is a long hull ...wow ...do you use a pass-through in the car....or just take fifteen batts with you !!

Hmm, Kenny sounds familiar. I was in the general customer service area basically helping people who leased vehicles with their gas cards, rentals, etc. I didn't talk to the mechanics much, but I'm sure if he's still there I ran into him before! It's been a while since I worked there.

I have lots of mods and for my drive I just take a spare set of batteries with me and switch them out halfway through the day.

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
Hmm, Kenny sounds familiar. I was in the general customer service area basically helping people who leased vehicles with their gas cards, rentals, etc. I didn't talk to the mechanics much, but I'm sure if he's still there I ran into him before! It's been a while since I worked there.

I have lots of mods and for my drive I just take a spare set of batteries with me and switch them out halfway through the day.

Man I'm glad I don't have to commute like that anymore ... how long are you on the road ...isn't it almost two hours each way !!??

My longest drives these days are up to Philly to get my kid at college ...If it wasn't for my pass-through Id go nuts ...always smoked allot while driving and vape more !!

g33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
North of Pittsburgh, PA
Hey fellow PA folk!
Just joined the group yesterday in a hurry while at work (I love to browse around on my lunch break lol!) and figured I'd give a formal "Hi - How are ya?".

My name is Joe, I live in Crawford County PA...in a little town called Conneaut Lake. We are known for 2 things here....Conneaut Lake Park (::Welcome to Conneaut Lake Park :: Where the Past Becomes the Future::) and for having the largest natural lake in PA (besides Lake Erie that is ;)

I'm 28 years young and have smoked since I was 12-13 and now have been vaping for about 5 months...completely analog free! My weapon of choice so far is my Black Silver Bullet and prefer the new Tonic line from PureSmoker.com. I have some other HV mods on the way as well. I'm not a cart user or a dripper, only carto's all the way for me!

I work in IT (hence the name) at a global mining company called Joy Mining Machinery while also a full time student working towards a bachelors in IT / Information Systems Security and later working towards becoming a "white hat" or "ethical" hacker to help businesses prevent intrusion to their networks.

I'm married with 2 wonderful children, Ariana (4 year old daughter) and Jayden (2 year old son). I don't get much time on here any more because my schedule is hectic to say the least, but at least I'm able to allow my wife to be a full time stay at home mom which she has always wanted.

Glad to be a part of PA Vapors and I look forward to interacting with everyone here :D

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
G33K, Conneaut Lake Park sounds really beautiful! It's good to see that some of the old time parks are still running here in PA.

There used to be a lot more, but a lot of them seemed to fall into disrepair and close during the eighties. Selinsgrove used to have a park called Rolling Green - now it's a housing development. Knoebol's in Elysburg is still going strong though - they have a new coaster this year that I've gotta check out. It's a toboggan style, where the cars wheel freely inside a curved track. Very old school but looks like a lot of fun.

I'm so so so happy summer is here!

g33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
North of Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome....from my time on ECF though I would expect nothing less. I've yet to meet someone on here that has been less than pleasant to speak with.

Going back to Conneaut Lake Park, it is nice to have it! I grew up riding those rides, and like stated it was closed down for many years like some of the other older parks. Just recently a committe was put together to get it back up and running and 2 years ago was the first time it has had an operational ride in some time. It's a slow progress, but hey- It's progress. I think it would be great for my kids to ride the same rides that their grandparents rode in their childhood. Brings a warm fuzzy feeling when thinking about stuff like that. I'm very much a family man so call me gushy or whatever, but that stuff (as my son says) "makes my heart happy" LOL!

Nice to meet everyone and I'm sure I'll be around to talk to you all more in the near future!:toast:

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome....from my time on ECF though I would expect nothing less. I've yet to meet someone on here that has been less than pleasant to speak with.

Oh yeah? At first not realizing I was in der verboten Women's Room, those hens are pretty territorial.
Wimmins are evil, I tell ya.

Note to forum administrator... The link for the social group "The Men's Room" takes you to (horror!!) the Women's Room.

Evil, I tell ya.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
As they say, "He11 hath no fury... yada yada yada"

flyertom-albums-my-pics-picture6583-gr-dog-smile.jpg

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Man I'm glad I don't have to commute like that anymore ... how long are you on the road ...isn't it almost two hours each way !!??

My longest drives these days are up to Philly to get my kid at college ...If it wasn't for my pass-through Id go nuts ...always smoked allot while driving and vape more !!

It's like an hour and a half each way. Have to drive on Route 30 towards Gettysburg and that is slow as hell.

We need to do some PA vaper's meets. Maybe there could be ones for different sections of PA? What about a south-central/south-east meetup? Don't know what town would be the best to meet in as I'm not too familiar with all of PA. Maybe Lancaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread