People with few tanks. how do u place your spare tank aside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumi

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2015
i am currently swapping between the stock ego mega and the billow v2 putting different flavors in them. when im using one, i put the other one aside. took off the drip tip and place the tank upside down on the desk.
correct me if im wrong but by right, no juice should be flowing out?
however i found that the juice came down from the chimney it suckz.

just wanna ask how do u guys usually put these tanks aside without having them leak?

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
I keep my spares on some spare mechs I have lying around(batteries out of course). That way I can have them upright and not worry about it. Plus the display aspect is pretty cool!
P1020503.JPG

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
A t3 has excellent seals, the tank only has one around the coil head. It is a 1 piece molded thing, can't get any tighter seals. And the wick openings are plumb full of cotton, but pressure builds up from heat and it will spew out thru the wick Inside sitting on my desk I always just sit them upright and no problems, but if they get too hot...

since they are Ego style tanks they just sit upright no problem.

Reactions: thetrucker

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
isnt there a lil screw at the bottom of the tanks? how do u get it to sit upright?
The ego styled tanks to not have a 510 connector sticking down and sit fine. For yours you need thread spools or something with holes drilled in it to have them sit upright.
Large sewing thread spools should work.

I wonder if the round Tinker Toy connectors would work well?
For those of us who know what tinker toys are ;)

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
I keep my spares on some spare mechs I have lying around(batteries out of course). That way I can have them upright and not worry about it. Plus the display aspect is pretty cool!

Yours are really all line up like that in a nice symmetric array? You didn't arrange them nicely for the shot? Wow, I'm impressed.

I've got a shoe box with the empty product boxes & building supplies. One mod's in my hand almost all the time (including during sleep), and the other's laying on its side on my desk, atty attached.

I really need to get into the spirit of this don't I?

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Yours are really all line up like that in a nice symmetric array? You didn't arrange them nicely for the shot? Wow, I'm impressed.

I've got a shoe box with the empty product boxes & building supplies. One mod's in my hand almost all the time (including during sleep), and the other's laying on its side on my desk, atty attached.

I really need to get into the spirit of this don't I?

BUSTED! I totally did arrange them for that shot, but they are usually set up like that(except for the Chiyou with the Orchid v5 on the top, I leave those in my tool box cause I dont really like either of them). I do seriously use my mechs as stands...just happens that the only pic I have is one I setup. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread