Perfumers Apprentice Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Im not really digging the cappuccino, but that may just be me. Just like the smell, it is a sweet flavor, but the coffee taste is not really there. I am getting that same strange taste that the kona coffee smelled like. Just odd and hard to describe.

Oh..... hmmm....

Well I guess I will find out this week when my order arrives. Perhaps I will mix it with some of my Loranns Coffee or something.

In regards to sweetening your juices....... I've read here that Marshmallow Flavoring does a good job of sweetening.

(Cappella's Cappuccino..... just rollllls off the tongue so well! LoL! Fingers crossed)

kvapz

Jan 21, 2010
Louisiana
Im not really digging the cappuccino, but that may just be me. Just like the smell, it is a sweet flavor, but the coffee taste is not really there. I am getting that same strange taste that the kona coffee smelled like. Just odd and hard to describe.

I tried the cappuccino again with a fresh addy and I have to take back what I said. It is really good!! It taste like hot chocolate!

kvapz

Jan 21, 2010
Louisiana
This is the first time I've asked a question but I have two.
What's the better of the two as far as battery life a 510 or a 901? And
where can I buy a good Nicotine juice. Whoops one more. Where can I buy the good little clear plastic bottles that have the drippers for the tops?
Sorry to act so dumb.
Thank you:confused:
As far as battery life, I would think it depends on what battery mod you use. I have only used 510's so I really don't know, but there are so many battery mods to choose from. The mod that I use, I get almost a whole day of vaping on one set of charged batteries. I know the 510's heat up more and I've heard you get more taste and vapor because of that.
As for the dropper bottles you can get them from one of the vendors on ecf or ebay has them too.

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
I tried the Tangerine, used 3 drops for 3ml...too much. This is strong, start with one drop and move up to taste. I also tried the Plum...same ratio but this is GOOD!

I used one drop (using the little dropper that comes with the smallest bottles) of Tangerine Oil and one drop of Vodka per ml and loved it! I'm not a weak flavor kind of person. Stormy, did you use the tiny droppers as well?

:)

blueeyekelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
all ove the USA
Ok I took the plunge and spent money.. I have 5 flavors coming:
Black Cherry Flavor
Blueberry Flavor
Milk Chocolate
Green Apple Flavor
Plum Flavor 4ml

Mainly did it for the green apple but wanted to get more then one, you know shipping on one item is always more :)

Now I have to read to see what % you all recommend for these.

One more question is her citrus flavors just EO or something else? If they are I already have all of them...LOL

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Yes, I used the ones that came with the flavors.
I used one drop (using the little dropper that comes with the smallest bottles) of Tangerine Oil and one drop of Vodka per ml and loved it! I'm not a weak flavor kind of person. Stormy, did you use the tiny droppers as well?

:)

Deena

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2009
Louisville
I tried the Tangerine, used 3 drops for 3ml...too much. This is strong, start with one drop and move up to taste. I also tried the Plum...same ratio but this is GOOD!

I've tried the plum and sweet orange and was so impressed. Have you tried the orange? Does the tangerine taste like the orange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread