ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
LOL CHANGE CHANNELS!!!
DOOUUUUHHHH hehehehehe
Dan

I promise not to try to use the Tangerine channel often! :p
New things are afoot! The perfumers Apprentice opens their new web site tomarrow! lots of new flavors comming! I will post the link tomarrow when Linda says I can. It looks really good, and easier to navigate!
Dan

Oh my gosh!!!! I placed another order yesterday. I guess I will be placing yet another!

:w00t:

Deena

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2009
Louisville
New things are afoot! The perfumers Apprentice opens their new web site tomarrow! lots of new flavors comming! I will post the link tomarrow when Linda says I can. It looks really good, and easier to navigate!
Dan

It's tomorrow and I've checked a couple of times already! Love these flavors and am anxious to try the new.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Here it is!!!!

Perfumer's Apprentice

The click on the left "Professional Flavors for DIY"
Links to PG and VG are under "Carrier oils/Diluting Oils"
Enjoy!!!

Here is a picture of Linda and her daughter in case you do not know what she looks like:
linda2.jpg

Dan

Last edited:

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
Here it is!!!!

Perfumer's Apprentice

The click on the left "Professional Flavors for DIY"
Links to PG and VG are under "Carrier oils/Diluting Oils"
Enjoy!!!

Here is a picture of Linda and her daughter in case you do not know what she looks like:
linda2.jpg

Dan

Dan since you have an open line of communication with Linda i think it would be great if you could recommend to her to make her DIY flavors without food coloring. I love the fact the BC is totally clear and so is the green apple, The blueberry is colored and really I think good flavoring with no food coloring would be a huge selling point.

I realize that DIY is a new market for Linda but having some type of ingriedants listed would be nice as I noticed a few flavors that use to have oil in them like lime and tangerine listed in the diy area. So do these products still have oil in them or were they reformulated to be a PG base with no oil.

Last edited:

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I think that one will sell well.... I can see some issues arising from using it but I know LOTS of people have asked me if that flavor was available!!! LOL

8-o

LOL I know I asked her about that and she said quite a few people have asked for it... so.... there ya go Cannabis, but with out the side effects, just the "FLAVOR" people LOL
Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I see PA is selling a sweetner but doesnt give the slightest clue of what it is. I guess I will email Linda to find out I want to know if it is Malto, Stevia, Succrose? I want to have some kinda idea of what im putting in my body and atty.

I ment to ask her that, she sent me some but I have not tried it, hang on....

Sample taste..... taste like steva, the splendex I have is MUCH more concentrated and not as "sweet" as the sweetner from Linda.

Mixing.... Added 3 drops to my Caramel White chocolate, not sweet enough when tasting it straight.

vaping... Definantly taste sweeter than before.

I will ask her tomarrow.

Did you notice she has added the water vs oil onto the description on the web site. Now only 3 oil based flavors.
Dan

PlanetScribbles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
Londinium, Brittania
LOL I know I asked her about that and she said quite a few people have asked for it... so.... there ya go Cannabis, but with out the side effects, just the "FLAVOR" people LOL
Dan

The flavor is actually VERY nice. Me will indulge methinks :p
Ill have to remember to get some munchies though lolol

koala61

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
MI
Wow! I did not know that she was carrying flavor oils now. I have bought from Linda many times in the past but just the aromachemicals since I make my own perfume.

Double wow! Thanks for the heads up john doe. Need to make a big order when that is in stock. Not going to say another word though. Learned my lesson the hard way. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread