Permanent Fix for Provari 2.5 and Kanger Pro Tank 2 Leak Problem (gurgling, leaking, spitting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rendier

Apr 26, 2014
South Africa
Hi all,

So to keep it simple, I ordered a Provari 2.5 that had the new grooves at the top that fixes the leaking issues it has with a Protank 2. I ordered another one for my wife but that one had the old non grooves on the top so since 99.9% of Provari's before May 2014 doesn't have those grooves I have decided to post a link to a video that would fix probably your most common problem at the moment if you have a Protank 2. That gurgling leaking spitting effect you get. It will most definitely also save you money so that you don't have to buy the Kanger Aerotank. The sad part is that Kanger themselves seem to have left out such an obvious solution and they could have helped all their customers by explaining it in a video for you. This will help you from sending back a working Provari and I think it's safe to say this should be a MUST to save Provari and Kanger from receiving alot of returns :)

So here is the video and watch it carefully so that you can enjoy a gurgle, spitting and leaking free Provari 2.5 with your Kanger Pro tank 2.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread