Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Holy Grand Tomato, Kent. This particular petition was incubated, hatched and launched on ECF when no one, absolutely no one, was doing a .......med thing, other than ranting in sub forums, to oppose the FDA’s deeming that we all knew it was coming.

You were one of the small handful of people that got me involved in “the fight” three years ago and now you scoff at people trying to do the right thing and get people involved? Some will only sign a petition and not make the effort to contact officials; I don’t blame them in this day and age of computer generated responses. “I will take your comment under consideration…” What the hell does that mean? It means they will vote against what you want but don’t have the brass to say it to your face, let alone in an email.

This was a post trying to help vapers, why do you even bother to make a negative reply trying to help the cause unless you somehow feel threatened by it? Let people voice their opinion, which happens to be on your side, without making some sort of condescending comment about how they do it.

Over 53,000 people have signed that petition, which is probably over 50,000 more people than you have ever convinced to do anything. You’ve worked tirelessly on this, and I do admire you for it, but why the hell do you also work to alienate people against doing something about it?

This isn’t a political rally, it’s about saving people’s lives. Personally, I thank everybody that has made an effort to stop the undue regulation of vaping in any state, county, city or country.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Holy Grand Tomato, Kent. This particular petition was incubated, hatched and launched on ECF when no one, absolutely no one, was doing a .......med thing, other than ranting in sub forums, to oppose the FDA’s deeming that we all knew it was coming.

You were one of the small handful of people that got me involved in “the fight” three years ago and now you scoff at people trying to do the right thing and get people involved? Some will only sign a petition and not make the effort to contact officials; I don’t blame them in this day and age of computer generated responses. “I will take your comment under consideration…” What the hell does that mean? It means they will vote against what you want but don’t have the brass to say it to your face, let alone in an email.

This was a post trying to help vapers, why do you even bother to make a negative reply trying to help the cause unless you somehow feel threatened by it? Let people voice their opinion, which happens to be on your side, without making some sort of condescending comment about how they do it.

Over 53,000 people have signed that petition, which is probably over 50,000 more people than you have ever convinced to do anything. You’ve worked tirelessly on this, and I do admire you for it, but why the hell do you also work to alienate people against doing something about it?

This isn’t a political rally, it’s about saving people’s lives. Personally, I thank everybody that has made an effort to stop the undue regulation of vaping in any state, county, city or country.

What a hyperbolic overreaction and overstatement! I only pointed out that it was old and that there is a schism regarding petitions - both true and neither 'negative' - it's simply the case. Nothing in what I said says to not sign the petition nor to promote it..... It was not the case that nothing was being done in ECF.....

And ....you don't know what I've done other than in this forum so s... about what you think you know about me, and stop with the condescending holier than thou stuff as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread