petition needs your signature

JimDrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2015
GA

CASSA Survey filled and submitted. :thumbs:

Yeah, it is very disappointing that unreasonable regulations may send folks to consider black market options, but if that is what takes to stay off of cigarettes, then so be it.

I really really really hope it does not come to that, but in the meantime, stockpiling vaping supplies is not a bad option.
Hope for the best:), be prepared for the worst:-x.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
:D Robot, a big double thank you!
smiley-bounce016.gif
smiley-bounce016.gif

Matti, thanks! Looks like I'm not the only one having a problem with the link (whew), thanks a million for posting it. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. :)

How many times did you click black market? I did every time, because it is true. How disgusting is it that people would have to turn to the black market to stay off tobacco and preserve their health? As it appears now--don't tell me these people don't know exactly what they are doing to the American people, and in turn, the world at large--the term "desk murderer" seems rather mild.

The holidays are on, the favorite time of pets the world over?

the-worlds-top-10-best-images-of-cats-in-elf--L-cvgZmV.jpeg

I clicked Black Market about every time. I just kept thinking about the small amount of nic I have in my freezer. I will continue to vape with the things I have. If I need more, I'm fairly sure I will be able to get things.

I am willing to not spend a dime on something that the powers that be have deemed safe on my behalf. I have not asked them to watch over me. I'm a big girl now! I don't need government to be my mommy or daddy.

What bothers me the most is IF things continue the course that looks like regulatory hell, my future generation will only have one option: pick up smoking. I fight for them. Kids will continue to experiment. When the experimental stage is over(with smoking), they will be hooked. Ecigs have the ability to NOT get them hooked. When the experimental stage is over, they stand a better chance of just putting them down....forever.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You are so very welcome FT. I am glad I'd not yet taken the survey. Of course, I have now.

I am really glad the survey added the black market choice because that is where the powers that be are pushing us. Never in my life have I ever done that and wouldn't even know where to start but If I hadn't seen the writing on the wall and got prepared I would have to learn. :facepalm:

By the way, Nude Nicotine has a 40% off coupon code for Black Friday on their nicotine

Active Thursday, November 26th @ 9:00PM PST through Sunday, November 29th, 2015 @ 11:59 PM PST), the coupon code:

"DontTrampleOnMe40"

Last edited:

philoshop

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
geneva, ny, usa
Black market vs government control? It's not even a real contest, especially in this particular arena.

I'm the only one who knows what's best for me. That I'm still looking at the green side of the cemetery means I've been getting it mostly right all these years. :D

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
By the way, Nude Nicotine has a 40% off coupon code for Black Friday on their nicotine
I bought five of the 120ml bottles of Nude Armor v2.0 Nicotine Base - EXTENDED SHELF LIFE this morning.
That means that the 500ml of my older stash will be going to my sister and brother-in-law.
:thumb:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

I bought a couple of bottles of Nude Armor also. :D

Also don't plan on ever giving another cent to BT, let alone ridiculous taxes on vaping. Said it many times before but I don't see how these people can live with themselves. I feel very sorry for those that haven't gotten on board with vaping yet.

I recognize that cat.

garfi-angry-cat-santa-hat-100714-11.jpg

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
You are so very welcome FT. I am glad I'd not yet taken the survey. Of course, I have now.

I am really glad the survey added the black market choice because that is where the powers that be are pushing us. Never in my life have I ever done that and wouldn't even know where to start but If I hadn't seen the writing on the wall and got prepared I would have to learn. :facepalm:

Active Thursday, November 26th @ 9:00PM PST through Sunday, November 29th, 2015 @ 11:59 PM PST), the coupon code:

"DontTrampleOnMe40"
Thank you! I finally placed an order for some nic. Haven't decided if I'll get into the DIY right away, or just set it aside for just in case, but I'll be glad I have it.

I'll send out a petition update soon with the CASAA survey link, couldn't hurt.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you! I finally placed an order for some nic. Haven't decided if I'll get into the DIY right away, or just set it aside for just in case, but I'll be glad I have it.

Good for you Les. At least you will now be prepared if or when the hammer comes down :thumbs:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

Sounds good.

DIY is really pretty simple - or as complex as your inner cook wants to get :)

Having Nic in the freezer "just in case" makes good sense. Ordered another liter myself today, so that's 5 (or 6? Darn CRS!)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Two more liters of NN 100 mg arrived at my doorsteps at 8:00 this evening, I couldn't believe UPS was delivering so late at night. Into the freezer it went.

I think the next batch I'll buy their DIY kit too. I've heard the flavors are quite good, time to learn how to mix as well.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I find it somewhat interesting that most people involved in the "activist" types of threads are stocking up.
Some would say we are just fear-mongers or whatever.

But at the very least, it seems clear that we are putting our money where out mouths are.
So it's also clear that we believe the things we say.

Now the only question is, are we paranoid or stupid or something?

I haven't seen any indication that those of us who frequent such threads are stupid or mentally off-balance.
In fact, quite the contrary.

Just wanted to put that out there as food for thought.
:)

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

I find it somewhat interesting that most people involved in the "activist" types of threads are stocking up.

But at the very least, it seems clear that we are putting our money where out mouths are.

I haven't seen any indication that those of us who frequent such threads are stupid or mentally off-balance.

Even if we are stupid, at least we fully believe what we have been saying. I notice several of those that always swore nothing was ever going to happen have disappeared. The best outcome would be that we were paranoid for no reason, but don't think that's going to happen. :(

article-2526020-1A2C1EE000000578-443_634x434.jpg

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California

Even if we are stupid, at least we fully believe what we have been saying. I notice several of those that always swore nothing was ever going to happen have disappeared. The best outcome would be that we were paranoid for no reason, but don't think that's going to happen. :(

article-2526020-1A2C1EE000000578-443_634x434.jpg
My personal view is that we are in for a long battle. I do think that we have the truth on our side, and the undeniable fact that vaping is a viable alternative to smoking. The problem is, they're not denying it, They're just ignoring it. They're playing the spin game, instilling fear in public opinion, instead of hope.

I have always planned on stocking up, at the very least because DIY will be cheaper, but I also don't want to be stuck without nic, and I'd rather not import mystery nic from out of the country if/when the hammer falls.

Even if vaping as we know it is regulated out of existence, I plan to keep pushing on and making whatever can be available as accessible as possible. It may be a bigger and longer fight than any of us signed on for, but it's worth it.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am far from stupid (I know you weren't calling us that DC) I am realistic and maybe a little paranoid. :D I have always believed in stocking up on supplies (not just regarding vaping supplies) I believe we are in for a long fight and want to be prepared for when/if the **** hits the fan and will fight tooth and nail to help those that have not yet found this miracle (actually works) form of NRT.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread