Beer time!!!

tumblr_lallu50o8N1qdsjwvo1_1280.jpg

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I am not exactly sure how the promote donation option works...You can donate 5 bucks and Change.org will send out a page to sign to 50 people?...How are they getting the addresses of 50 , 100, 150 etc. people from?...I don't get it!?
I think it works like this: If you pay $5, when someone comes to the site to sign a different petition, they'll see your petition in a short list of "promoted" petitions after they sign the one they went there to sign. It ups the exposure.

My wife did it, without telling me. It does seem like it can help, but definitely don't want people to feel obligated. The signatures are still rolling in, and we've got plenty of time before submitting them will be worthwhile.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I think it works like this: If you pay $5, when someone comes to the site to sign a different petition, they'll see your petition in a short list of "promoted" petitions after they sign the one they went there to sign. It ups the exposure.
OK I think I get it...I have come to understand that Change is involved with many areas of interest not just vaping, so I assume that if someone signs another interest area petition they will be referred over to "ours" to consider, or are they from other vape related petitions exclusively?

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
OK I think I get it...I have come to understand that Change is involved with many areas of interest not just vaping, so I assume that if someone signs another interest area petition they will be referred over to "ours" to consider, or are they from other vape related petitions exclusively?
Right, they'll allow you to make a petition about pretty much anything. Some of the ones that were promoted to me after I signed were about child prostitution, the great barrier reef, etc.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
They don't have to have anything in common with vaping. I get a fair amount of petitions to sign. Some I do, most I don't. For me, it is worth the not vape related items in my email.

Users who are viewing this thread