petition needs your signature

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
View attachment 527870 Thank you sweet lady :wub: Life got in the way of my ECF time. :(
I hope it was only good life that kept you away. I sincerely hope everything is well with you and yours. :firefox:

Dog sneaks out of kennel to comfort crying foster puppies

1184092_1280x720.jpg

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/content/wls/images/cms/1184092_1280x720.jpg

The good news is, scientists are now figuring out animals have feelings, much to their astonishment. With any luck, they'll soon figure out smokers/vapers also do and that nicotine doesn't cause cancer. Twenty years down the line, with any luck at all, they'll figure out real scientists--via peer reviewed studies--have found vaping is safe... Maybe it will even be headline news. Naw, way to much to hope for. :cry:

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you FT. All is well. We are in the process of tearing down our old house. It's too bad that we built the new one so close to the old one. If it was farther away maybe we could have donated it to the fire department for training :lol:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Thank you FT. All is well. We are in the process of tearing down our old house. It's too bad that we built the new one so close to the old one. If it was farther away maybe we could have donated it to the fire department for training :lol:
I guess dynamite is out of the question also then. :( At least you got a new house out of the deal. :)
Squirrel got an earful. :lol:

i6558rWeiman1.jpg

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
LOL... is that a public service announcement Lessifer
Yes! Don't update! It no longer takes you to the latest post, or if you get an alert that someone quoted your post, it won't take you to the quote. It just goes to the page.

And I've had to look at that thing up there 3 times now!

Users who are viewing this thread