petition needs your signature

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

mushroom-photography-vyacheslav-mishchenko-33.jpg

Just poppin' in to let y'all know I'z still around. The old house is now down to just the outside walls. Just a few more days and it will be out of our front yard. :banana::banana::banana: :D
That's great news! We have construction all around us, wish they were as speedy as you. Hope you are enjoying your home.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
That's great news! We have construction all around us, wish they were as speedy as you. Hope you are enjoying your home.

CONstruction isn't nearly as fast as DEstruction, where the workers don't care if anything lines up!! :lol:

flying-ladybug2.jpg

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

We have been in our new house for 7 years as of 2/9/16 so we aren't the speediest folks around :lol::lol::lol::lol:
It is kinda sad seeing it come down though. We lived in and enjoyed it for a very long time. We love our new home though so we are now making memories in this one.

CONstruction isn't nearly as fast as DEstruction, where the workers don't care if anything lines up!! :lol:

'zactly :lol:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Signed and donated. Please everyone, give this what you can.
Gary, thank you so much!
smiley-bounce016.gif
Donating is an extra
smiley-bounce016.gif
. Welcome to ECF and good on you for becoming aware so quickly. Not sure where you are from but hope you keep up on local and state regulations so you are prepared and can warn others.
We have been in our new house for 7 years as of 2/9/16 so we aren't the speediest folks around :lol::lol::lol::lol:
It is kinda sad seeing it come down though. We lived in and enjoyed it for a very long time. We love our new home though so we are now making memories in this one.

'zactly :lol:
Seven years?! OMG :lol: Well, we probably would have gotten around to it in ten. :D There's someone on our loop of a road that has been working on (presumably) their dream home for over a decade. Never met them but have been rooting for them.

Dear Les & DC2, Happy Valentines Day!

maxresdefault.jpg

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Seven years?! OMG :lol: Well, we probably would have gotten around to it in ten. :D There's someone on our loop of a road that has been working on (presumably) their dream home for over a decade. Never met them but have been rooting for them.
We started on our new home in 1986...finally finished and moved into it 2009 :lol::lol::lol::lol: Thing is, we loved our old house but it was too old to just add on to. It was only 900 sq. ft. so was pretty small, just 1 Bedroom and 1 bath. On the plus side we just built on this one as we could afford to, so once it was dryed in we were in no hurry. Through the years we bought what we would need to finish it as we could afford to and once we had what we needed and the time to do it, it got finished pretty quickly. It only took us about 1 1/2 years to do the inside :D

pram3010

Moved On
Feb 15, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

We had our first deleted post? Must have been really nasty. :lol:

We started on our new home in 1986...finally finished and moved into it 2009 :lol::lol::lol::lol: Thing is, we loved our old house but it was too old to just add on to. It was only 900 sq. ft. so was pretty small, just 1 Bedroom and 1 bath. On the plus side we just built on this one as we could afford to, so once it was dryed in we were in no hurry. Through the years we bought what we would need to finish it as we could afford to and once we had what we needed and the time to do it, it got finished pretty quickly. It only took us about 1 1/2 years to do the inside :D
Take heart, Rome wasn't built in a day, or so I've been told. Nothing like perseverance! :)

LadybugParasol.jpg

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
Not to go off topic, needs a bump anywho, but after reading through this area of the forum I have concluded that Lessifer needs to be named a vaping diplomat. He comes across as so patient and informative that he makes me proud to be a vaper. I stumble over my tongue, and have no patience with ignorance.
Summary: he is da man!

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Not to go off topic, needs a bump anywho, but after reading through this area of the forum I have concluded that Lessifer needs to be named a vaping diplomat. He comes across as so patient and informative that he makes me proud to be a vaper. I stumble over my tongue, and have no patience with ignorance.
aw shucks :oops:
I'm just a firm believer in "knowledge is power" and I find being polite about it, even if you don't get through to your intended target, makes others more willing to listen.

Don't get me wrong, I do a lot of cursing and yelling, I just don't type it :D

JimDrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2015
GA

X2, Thanks Lessifer :thumbs:

BTW, 51422 :)

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Yes, I respect the heck out of Les' posts. He's an excellent spokesman for vaping, thumbs up on your post 100%.
I'm just a firm believer in "knowledge is power" and I find being polite about it, even if you don't get through to your intended target, makes others more willing to listen.

I'm sure you do. Just so your head doesn't get too big, this is how I imagine you at home.

scratching-hilarious-animals-pics.jpg

You know I kid. There's many times I've said you might as well just speak for me when you post because you do it so much better that I can. You've helped this cause tremendously. We all owe you a debt we can't repay.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

You would make a good mod. Just sayin' :wub:

The above are great qualifications. :thumbs:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
You would make a good mod. Just sayin' :wub:

The above are great qualifications. :thumbs:
Thanks, I'm a mod for an online game chat, so I know the ropes :) It can be rewarding but it's usually thankless at best. I do appreciate good mods when I see them in action(or when you don't see them ;) ) So know that you are appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread