Dec 23, 2014

cut%20a%20cigar.jpg

Reactions: FlamingoTutu

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I just finished catching up on one of them (cloud9 one) but I didn't really have anything new to bring to conversation never mind casually working petition thread in without derailing from subject. The only thing I could think of was saying something like.....We are not going to have to worry about any of those results or companies like Suicide Bunny, 5Pawns or whoever is next to test high in diacetyl/AP if we cannot get on top of congress rejecting deeming regs. If you haven't already please read, sign, and share petition in my signature. Or check out the threads on it.

I still can post this but it is your thread and I wouldn't want to promote it in a way that you are not on board with.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
@Lessifer I tried to edit above post so you would see it but my computer is acting up so I had to do it this way. I can post something like what I suggested above but I am not sure if t makes sense. Would like input before I post any link or promotion.
I like it, sounds good :) I haven't done it myself for a couple of reasons.
1. while related, it is slightly off topic to the threads
2. I feel really weird guiding people towards this thread/petition.

it's a toot my own horn kind of thing for me...

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
We are not going to have to worry about any of those results or companies like Suicide Bunny, 5Pawns or whoever is next to test high in diacetyl/AP if we cannot get on top of congress rejecting deeming regs.
This made perfect sense, the rest I am at a loss simply because I have not kept up on the 5P issue.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Lessifer....I just read your post on Demitri thread.....Subtle, well done! I knew you had it in you to Captain the ship!:thumb::D
Thanks, the opportunity arose where I actually had something relevant I wanted to say :)

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just finished catching up on one of them (cloud9 one) but I didn't really have anything new to bring to conversation never mind casually working petition thread in without derailing from subject. The only thing I could think of was saying something like.....We are not going to have to worry about any of those results or companies like Suicide Bunny, 5Pawns or whoever is next to test high in diacetyl/AP if we cannot get on top of congress rejecting deeming regs. If you haven't already please read, sign, and share petition in my signature. Or check out the threads on it.

I still can post this but it is your thread and I wouldn't want to promote it in a way that you are not on board with.
sounds perfect to me and is in fact, a fact :thumb:

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
From the sheer volume of tourists passing through town yesterday, my money is on everybody taking a long 4th away from home.
Not me, I am sort of house bound, Achilles heel issue/walking cast. I will be watching the Twilight Zone marathon.....for the 12th time
b5da3609.x50.gif
....Also considering a fun photo/meme NOT contest here, time to drink, drink and laugh!...Best photo/meme gets to brag for the rest of the month......I hope this is not considered a contest!
cd4680b6.x50.gif

EDIT: I lost where I was at...this fun idea will take place over at the Womp Swamp...if it happens....sorry....let the flogging begin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread