Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Les, hope you don't mind? If you do, please forgive me... :blush:

More stuff to sign! Have at it! :)

Endorsed by CASAA:

"Del. Larry Faircloth (R-WV) has proven himself as a valuable and effective advocate for vapor products in West Virginia. Now, in the wake of the FDA deeming regulations, he is taking his talent and legislative experience to lawmakers in D.C.

Please take action NOW by signing Del. Faircloth’s petition -- which will be hand delivered to specific lawmakers -- and support his effort to stand up to the FDA’s overreaching and disastrous regulations on vapor products."

Take Action - Sign the Petition

Also:

Our friends in UK need help (this petition is also being endorsed by Dick Puddlecote):

Please add your voice, sign the petition!
David Cameron MP: Support Parliamentary moves to block crazy e-cigarette regulations

Tweet: send your support for the ‪#‎LordsVapeVote‬ to @Number10gov @jeremycorbyn @MartinCallanan

Fatal Motion Tabled In House Of Lords To Stop E-Cigarette Regulations

Last edited:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

And we're seen by the world as BT shills, or worse.
That used to tick me off to no end, now I'm just kind of in awe how ignorant some people are. They blather on about how horrible nicotine is while sucking down their coffee or Red Bull. :blink:
Just got settled into the hotel. What up?!?

{{{{{{{{{{ hugs :wub: }}}}}}}}}} Hope things start going to the upswing side of things!!

What's the news???
Thank you. :wub:

The news was, you've probably figured it out now, Katya is joining you for the Godiva ride. :) She even had a Godiva avi up. :lol: Gave the ponies the weekend off so you two will have to work out a date.

92ac4891bbd307f2e80e0bc2b1044d8c.jpg

Nope. Sea turtles are protected, not suppressed...
Tell that to the developers and poachers.

I was looking for a picture of a sea turtle vaping and found this. (Not a great photo, sorry.) I'd break it just getting it out of the packaging, plus it's huge, but dang, it's awesome.

1401480051254285.jpg

Endorsed by CASAA:

"Del. Larry Faircloth (R-WV) has proven himself as a valuable and effective advocate for vapor products in West Virginia. Now, in the wake of the FDA deeming regulations, he is taking his talent and legislative experience to lawmakers in D.C.

Please take action NOW by signing Del. Faircloth’s petition -- which will be hand delivered to specific lawmakers -- and support his effort to stand up to the FDA’s overreaching and disastrous regulations on vapor products."

Also:

Our friends in UK need help (this petition is also being endorsed by Dick Puddlecote):

David Cameron MP: Support Parliamentary moves to block crazy e-cigarette regulations

Tweet: send your support for the ‪#‎LordsVapeVote‬ to @Number10gov @jeremycorbyn @MartinCallanan

Hi Katya! :) You posted while I was typing. I'll be happy to speak for Les this time. :D We don't mind at all! :thumb:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I was looking for a picture of a sea turtle vaping and found this. (Not a great photo, sorry.) I'd break it just getting it out of the packaging, plus it's huge, but dang, it's awesome.

1401480051254285.jpg

High Desert Vapes has the most exquisite collection of hand-blown glass tanks--turtles, flowers, lizards.

Bl_Clr_turt3__23655_zoom.JPG

I love their gecko tank. Too bad I don't use carto tanks anymore.

Green Gecko Tank

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Endorsed by CASAA:

Also:

I think I signed the first one. I filled in all of my info and clicked on the "click here to finish signing". I expected to have to do something else but if so, I couldn't figure out what it was. I signed the second one and got email confirmation that it was successful.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California

As FT said, don't mind at all, every front and every angle in this war. I do wish they would give a bit more info on faircloth, because the site looks, honestly bad. I've looked him up myself and it seems he was pro vaping in the state legislature, then ran for treasurer unsuccessfully. I don't mind signing, but I'm personally not going to contribute.

I also hope that those who sign our petition eventually become CASAA members, so I hope they get the newsletter too.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

saddest-animals-24%255B7%255D.jpg

High Desert Vapes has the most exquisite collection of hand-blown glass tanks--turtles, flowers, lizards.

Bl_Clr_turt3__23655_zoom.JPG

I love their gecko tank. Too bad I don't use carto tanks anymore.

Green Gecko Tank
Loved that gecko! Luckily I didn't see it until I'd moved on from carto tanks. Almost made me go back to them. :facepalm:
Nice! Looks vaguely familiar. :lol:

Anybody see the cover of Newsweek's special edition about vaping? :-x (No idea how the articles are, just saw the cover.)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Anybody see the cover of Newsweek's special edition about vaping? :-x (No idea how the articles are, just saw the cover.)

I almost ordered one online, but they wanted 16 bucks (or some such ridiculous amount) for shipping.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

I signed--again... :toast: :lol: :facepalm:
So did I. :D Actually, it won't let you do that. It adds the count and then takes the it away if you do it twice. Damned software. :(
I almost ordered one online, but they wanted 16 bucks (or some such ridiculous amount) for shipping.
I saw that somewhere. What an insane amount for shipping. I'll either read it at a local store or wait for reviews. What I see is the implication that it's other stuff heads that are driving vaping. So very not funny.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
So did I. :D Actually, it won't let you do that. It adds the count and then takes the it away if you do it twice. Damned software. :(

:facepalm: Oh well. I tried.

I saw that somewhere. What an insane amount for shipping. I'll either read it at a local store or wait for reviews. What I see is the implication that it's other stuff heads that are driving vaping. So very not funny.

Very not funny--if true.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Very not funny--if true.
This is what I got, about 20 of the same images, when I googed the edition. I'm not amused. And most of the images are from Newsweek itself. (Hope the image is okay but it's borderline at the most optimistic. I chose the smallest image, guess where it comes from? Ebay.)

s-l300.jpg

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
This is what I got, about 20 of the same images, when I googed the edition. I'm not amused. And most of the images are from Newsweek itself. (Hope the image is okay but it's borderline at the most optimistic. I chose the smallest image, guess where it comes from? Ebay.)

s-l300.jpg

This is absolutely outrageous. Are you sure it's the real cover? There are so many hoaxes out there (like the Time and Newsweek covers about global cooling).

Users who are viewing this thread