zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Wow, that is a very good stump speech. :thumbs:
Les for President sound good too.:thumb:

I'd like to Know More about His choices for the Next 2 Seats on the SC before I make my Decision.

:)

Last edited:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Wow, that is a very good stump speech. :thumbs:
Les for President sound good too.:thumb:
I watch a lot of movies. Imagine if politicians actually cared about their constituents. I'm sure most of them did to some extent at some point in time. Our system is just so broken. Party lines and reelection campaigns that start the day after the election. They spend more time worrying about keeping themselves in power than actually doing their jobs.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

I'm Doing So-So. Just seems like the Wheels have Fallen Off Everything Lately. That, and I kinda thought that there would be More once the Deeming was Released.

Anyway... Good to see You. And hope you're doing OK also.
Hanging in there and gaining strength. This seems to have been a bad winter for many people people around here. I'm not sure why since many of them are so far widespread. The FDA has sparked the fighting spirit back in many of us. If it's not prompt, at least it's simmering to the boiling point.

Hang in there my friend, I truly hope things get better for you, and don't give up on the rebellion until the uninformed see the light. Blows me away how few actually watch the news and are clueless as to what happens in the world today.

Wishing you all the best, zoiDman. :wub:
vape shops need to step up and do what needs doing.
That has been true from the start, and it's even truier now.

1) The vape shops need to get the vapers informed
2) And the informed vapers need to do what needs to be done
3) Profit

Sorry, couldn't resist a good Southpark joke.
:D

What we really need is the kind of numbers that sway politicians.
And that can only come from action by all of us, and all of those that care about us.

But yeah, it's an old refrain.
Been singing this tune for years now.

CASAA membership now stands at over 170,000 last I heard.
That's a step in the right direction.

It sure is a lot better than when most of us were shooting for 10,000 members.
170,000 members! Wow. As I'm sure I've said before, I think I was here for the push to get over 10,000. 170,00 is amazing. I'm grateful to people like you (and even Kent [I do admire the crap out of his relentless campaigning for vaping, even if he doesn't realize it]) for making me aware of the coming disaster. Just a humble thank you.
Can you imagine where our number would be if CASAA had gotten behind us on this :( Everything the FDA is trying to do would be moot if we could have kept them from being deemed a tobacco product in the first place. :facepalm:
Yep. I'll leave it at that before I get myself in trouble.. :rolleyes:
CASAA and SFATA have hinted at legislative angles in the future, but no details. That could be separate legislation, or amending the FSPTCA or really anything. I just hope someone has a plan.
Me too. Yep. I get why they are saying anything, as long as they actually have a plan. I really do. As long as they actually have a plan that isn't executed as too little too late.

By the way Les, all llamas are not created identically.

baby-llamas.jpg

:lol:

Just kidding. :)

Okay, you made that point clear, just needed to get a picture in there. ;)

Katya, have a post for you but it will have to wait until tomorrow, I'm beat. Do you remember when we beat up of folks who thought 40 was old.... :lol: The good old days.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Vape shops need to step up and do what needs doing.
That has been true from the start, and it's even truier now.

Not to be negative, but heard 2 Texas shops, near 1 member, are Closing due to Excessive Regulatory requirements.
1- Cost of upgrading to Age Verification standards
1- Loss of in house E-liquid Sales (Primary Income)

While I agree those willing to attempt to stay open need to Step up, I am highly concerned with the Damage the new Ruling is already doing to Small Business owners.

:(

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Not to be negative, but heard 2 Texas shops, near 1 member, are Closing due to Excessive Regulatory requirements.

While I agree those willing to attempt to stay open need to Step up, I am highly concerned with the Damage the new Ruling is already doing to Small Business owners.

I didn't want to "like" this post, but I wanted to acknowledge it. There will be some irreparable damage done, and it won't be two years before it happens.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
tree-climbing-dog_1295711i.jpg

Had to dig for that one. :thumbs:

What is happening, what will happen, is nothing short of criminal. I hope one day they can sue for damages but that won't help their employees. The whole thing makes me sick beyond words.

Can't wait!

proxy.php
Gonna have to, be it
proxy.php
or not, long day and it's late. Just a blast from the past and hope we can recover and get there again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread