petition needs your signature

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Sorry about the title of the thread, but I wanted to get attention...
There is one petition that actually matters...

No offense intended, as I think THIS petition matters too.
:)
No offense taken. I signed that one when the CASAA newsletter came out.

I need to watch the interview. I'm still a little unclear how a member of the WV House of Delegates is supposed to have great influence in DC, but at this point, I'm not being too choosy.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I need to watch the interview. I'm still a little unclear how a member of the WV House of Delegates is supposed to have great influence in DC, but at this point, I'm not being too choosy.
Well, he certainly thinks he does, and explains why...
I guess we'll have to see about that...

I will say this...

He has a lot of insight into many areas of this issue.
It's certainly something more worth listening to than some other things.

Last edited:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
56,149 :)

Sorry about the title of the thread, but I wanted to get attention...
There is one petition that actually matters...

No offense intended, as I think THIS petition matters too.
Seriously, you came on this petition thread to pimp (word is like promote if it comes up as asterisk) your petition? Really?

7705008540_0e704f0708_z.jpg

:lol: :thumbs: :lol:

Les, thank you for the update!

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
56,149 :)

Seriously, you came on this petition thread to pimp (word is like promote if it comes up as asterisk) your petition? Really?

7705008540_0e704f0708_z.jpg

:lol: :thumbs: :lol:

Les, thank you for the update!
Yeah, I don't know if this guy can do what he says he can, but if so then I say we do our best to get those signatures up.

Also, 56,165 :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Yeah, I don't know if this guy can do what he says he can, but if so then I say we do our best to get those signatures up.

Does anyone know how many signatures that petition has gathered? I can't figure out that site. :blink:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California

Does anyone know how many signatures that petition has gathered? I can't figure out that site. :blink:
There's no visible counter that I can see. As of that video DC2 posted, and I'm not sure when that was, he was at 20k I think.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Not the weekend I thought we'd be getting a bump.

goatSurf4_2124642i.jpg

DC2 - Just so I know that you know, the thumbs up and grin was for you. My day just isn't complete until I razz you about something. I signed yesterday and have been waiting to bump it, which I just did. :)

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round but I was frankly surprised and a bit upset to see the comment on your latest update. Hard for me to believe someone came in and told folks NOT to sign this petition. Divide and conquer comes to mind :facepalm:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round but I was frankly surprised and a bit upset to see the comment on your latest update. Hard for me to believe someone came in and told folks NOT to sign this petition. Divide and conquer comes to mind :facepalm:
I kind of understand it, they thought I was trying to steal the Faircloth petition, I guess... I thought I was fairly clear that I was asking people to sign the Faircloth petition. I'm thinking they either didn't bother to READ the update, or I was unclear, or their reading comprehension is lacking.

ETA: it stemmed from someone sharing the update to FB. Same person commented there, and I believe I set things straight there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread