custom_1.jpg
again... :(

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

There's a lot of other stuff going on right now Steve. Don't be discouraged. The next couple of days will all be about, rightfully, the hurricane. There will also be The Debate. Give it a little time to get back on course and don't get discouraged.

There is more bad news about "exploding" ecigs in the news tonight. Just google it, I can't seem to break the link. New England Journal of Science.

Robin just had her 4th vaperversary (spelled that wrong didn't I) and David's will be on Friday. HUGE congratulations to both!

67457732.jpg

article-1305355-0AE29B6C000005DC-565_634x680.jpg

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

climbing_squirrel_web.jpg

@Robino1, I hear you're one of the last to check in from the hurricane. (Classy too but she doesn't come here. :cry:) Please check in when you can. Take care and stay safe. :wub:

David, eek, my bad. I read it when I wasn’t logged in, my apologies. Cake and fireworks coming your way on Tuesday. :sneaky:

@Lessifer, on your next update, would you please consider mentioning that horrendous cig/vaping tax, prop 56, on the CA ballot? There must be other states proposing the same type of thing, you’re more up on that stuff than I am. Obviously it doesn’t apply to most people but they should be aware this :censored: may well be coming their way disguised as something else.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

climbing_squirrel_web.jpg

@Robino1, I hear you're one of the last to check in from the hurricane. (Classy too but she doesn't come here. :cry:) Please check in when you can. Take care and stay safe. :wub:

David, eek, my bad. I read it when I wasn’t logged in, my apologies. Cake and fireworks coming your way on Tuesday. :sneaky:

@Lessifer, on your next update, would you please consider mentioning that horrendous cig/vaping tax, prop 56, on the CA ballot? There must be other states proposing the same type of thing, you’re more up on that stuff than I am. Obviously it doesn’t apply to most people but they should be aware this :censored: may well be coming their way disguised as something else.

Checking in! All is well and things are back to normal (whatever normal is these days :lol: )

I know Classy is ok too. She lives on the other side of the state. :)

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

phpThumb.php

sloth11.jpg

Cake is good, chocolate please :)

But I'll skip the fireworks since the FuDa will use that as another excuse... :cry:

Chocolate cake it is, plus (cordially as ever) to hell with FuDa. :D

Checking in! All is well and things are back to normal (whatever normal is these days :lol: )

I know Classy is ok too. She lives on the other side of the state. :)

Thank you for checking in and very grateful you both are okay.:wub: I think everyone is accounted for that I'm aware of though I haven't been here much the past week.

Anybody else miss shuttle launches and our own ability to get our astronauts into space? :( Just musing.

Users who are viewing this thread