Long Island, New York

56426302.jpg

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

I am delinquent on my ECF and duties and was going to catch up tonight but our internet was slower than a...

cutest-animals-ever-26.jpg

Thank you so much, yet again...

comcast-sucks-2.jpg

Did my duty and signed petition. The days of silent resignation are over.

@tckenno, thank you so much! :D :thumb: We work hard to be the nettles in the FDA's underpants. :sneaky:

MadTemp

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
I absolutly support this but there is more than hope. I have been following the vape crisis, since i started vaping in 2008. The Democrats made the TDP and Republicans oppose it, now you have republican everything and those democrats can shobe the tdp like their pharma suppositories. Just start making apaeals to president Trump and how ots destoyed small businesses. Don't forget to mention its democrat and pharma made, should get a response.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I absolutly support this but there is more than hope. I have been following the vape crisis, since i started vaping in 2008. The Democrats made the TDP and Republicans oppose it, now you have republican everything and those democrats can shobe the tdp like their pharma suppositories. Just start making apaeals to president Trump and how ots destoyed small businesses. Don't forget to mention its democrat and pharma made, should get a response.

This is my letter to him. I hope everyone will also write to him. It is very easy to send your story by going to his site Donald Trump and click on 'share your ideas'.

Users who are viewing this thread