petition needs your signature

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
59,945 and I think posting on page with that new cigarette heating gear generated a couple of signatures. If I can go by the likes my posts received that is.

MadTemp

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
Hey guys im stuck on data and no wifi can someone create a banner link i can post everyware i can? Tbh i blame usa for reelecting obama and crooked hillary for the tdp. But their lies are affecting the rest of the world while few countries actually embraced it as the remedy for tobacco (uk doctor will give u ur e cig and juice) canada well it went province by province and tbh i don't care what those quebec guys do. No vaping for them, but being placed with smokes and making stores look shady and clossed down i mean go to downtown van ull see sex shop dispalying evdrything and vape stpres black windows or blinds. Sure its a flavour free for all but ignorance pushed by us is rampant and after quiting smoking for good in 2014. 6 years after i first started vaping(broken atomizer mesh from those 2007-2008 models was a big turn off) it really makes me angry when theu say vaping and smoking is the same... how ignorant... and thats in canada so that level of ignorance is ridiculous. .. specialy with dispensaries poppi g up faster than starbucks or 7 eleven. Ull find one every 300m according to city regulations

Users who are viewing this thread