FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

owl-pair_32032_600x450.jpg

Looks like David's got some 'splainning to do :lol:lol::lol::lol:

We stayed up to welcome in the new year. Hubby was up at his normal 6 or 7 this morning. I, on the other hand, slept 'til 9 :D

I did drag myself out of bed at a decent hour but I wasn't happy about it. :grr: Good thing about not going out and partying is you don't wake up with a hangover. :D

Perfectly understandable, FT. 2016 didn't just seem longer than usual, it was. First, it was a leap year, so we had to survive 366 days... and then they added a "leap second" last night as well!!

Yep, 2016 did everything it could to lengthen its lifespan. That leap second nearly put me over the edge.

We go outside just before midnight on New Year's Eve. Dog thinks it's an intruder alert so he gets a cheap thrill from it. Told my husband he had to count 'one thousand and one' after everybody else started shooting their guns and firing of (illegal) fireworks before he could toot his horn. One toot and I told him to go to bed. :lol:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
First time in my life I didn't stay up to welcome in the New Year.

Having just turned 51 in November...
I guess it's starting to look like the second half of my life will be different...
:?:
Different doesn't necessarily mean bad :)

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Bear-Enjoy-2.jpg

First time in my life I didn't stay up to welcome in the New Year.

Having just turned 51 in November...
I guess it's starting to look like the second half of my life will be different...
:?:

Child, I hope you at least wore your deely boppers to bed in the spirit of New Year's Eve. ;)

lady-bug-dog-picture-id172473676

You must have some very quiet neighbors to sleep through the whole thing.

Frenchfry, thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread