petition needs your signature

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Yeah, but I can't understand how there can be duplicates since you have to login to sign and that would mean they are deleting duplicate accounts wouldn't you think?
I believe you can sign with just an email address. Sometimes people sign with a different email address, but they still weed it out as a duplicate, say if the name and location is the same, probably.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
60,302 (again)

2c77fa1aea23dee43589164278ce70b7.jpg

Very cool picture. Do you know what they are crawling through?

nolegs

Aug 11, 2015

Thank you for the update Les. Well written, very well written indeed....

I hope this is alright. If not I will remove it...

Petition update
End of an era
FhdQxJiChkwdRum-128x128-noPad.jpg

Les Leung
Sacramento, CA
Feb 10, 2017 — It is the end of an era, and a clear sign that no, we do not have until 2018. Today I learned that provape, manufacturers of the provari, one of, if not the most popular american made mod, is closing its doors. I don't own a provari, and I have no affiliation to the company, but I recognize them as a pillar of the vaping industry, and I salute them for the people they have helped over their years in business.

They are not the first company to close its doors and they won't be the last. So, to everyone who has said, calm down, it doesn't go into full effect until 2018, I will say what I've always said: Just because it could be available until then, doesn't mean it will be.

I fear more and more companies are going to be squeezed out by local laws, lack of innovation, and uncertainty about the future of the industry.

Speak up. Contact your representatives. Contact the administration. Talk to your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers. Make them understand what vaping is and what it has done for you.
nolegs10@gmail.com , 77511 USA

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@gmail.com , 77511 USA

I am not sure what you were trying to say but just in case you haven't signed this petition yet just go here Petition and add you voice to the 60,306 others that have already done so. Thanks bunches.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

03_crystal_cave.ngsversion.1487303584031.adapt.590.1.jpg

You will have to do research on this one, trust me, it's very cool. Alive after possibly 50,000 years? Just look, it's awesome. :D Weird Life Found Trapped in Giant Underground Crystals Watch the video too, worth it.

still 60,302

No, the pic didn't say. But I've seen ice tubes like that around here occasionally, sometimes form around spider webs, so maybe that.

Never heard of that but it did look like ice. Thanks for explaining, even if it might be something else. Man I hope I see something like that someday.

nolegs10@gmail.com , 77511 USA

Thinking you're saying you signed it. If you did :thumbs: If not, well, can you explain? I do think you mean you signed and we're all very grateful if you did. :)

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

At least we're getting out of the drought.
7a35d8c0568d703ee293e47855673f43.jpg

I am happy to hear that you are finally getting rain. :wub:
We are getting more today but are supposed to get Sunshine tomorrow, YAY !!!!!!!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

5a94feed6605e9b5ffe2b75d9be46e78.jpg

We have been getting tons of rain. The snow pack is climbing towards 200% of normal. I think it's around 170% of normal last time they measured and the prediction was up to 5' added with just this storm, which is a doozy.

Not sure how Oroville is doing right now but "our" dam, 1,500' below us, had its spillway opened today. People downstream are flooded and the water from our dam hasn't reached there yet. All this to say I hope that the rain we have gotten is enough to keep what trees are still alive going strong enough to fight off the bugs. The animals desperately need what vegetation is left to survive.

Users who are viewing this thread