ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

chinchilla.jpg%7Ec200

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

It was thought that they were extinct because they had only been seen in fossils and then low and behold they were found in Australia. Could be that there are a lot more of them than we humans know about. One can hope. :)

mountain-pygmy-possum.jpg

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
@mattiem Thanks but I wish I could know for sure it was because of my advocating and posting links to the petition or someone elses efforts. All I do know it is our combined efforts and when I have posted it and someone thanks me and says they will post it to some other group or forum I feel like my work is paying off. Especially when we have one of the marathon signature increases. We can't do it alone so we all need to advocate for vaper rights and freedoms.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
If you haven't seen it, look at how Illinois reversed their perverted vaping restrictions signed into law by Pence. Vapers won against some of the biggest BS laws thrown against a state. Go look at the Illinois legislative thread.

60,756 :banana: (you go Steve, you've made a difference that none of us even come close to emulating. Sincere gratitude. :wub: )

I've been through far too much also. It was my job(s). Something I've learned from ECF, and which I'm forever grateful is (vaping aside), everybody is different even in vaping, tolerance, health, or tragedy, etc.

Where your soul dies is when you can't feel sympathy/empathy for the survivor(s). Thankfully, I was able to always come around to that quickly no matter how the deceased behaved prior to their departure. Then again, pets aren't idiots or aholes.

OK, our current dog is a PITA but we love him nonetheless. It's not his fault, it's the way he was made and we were stupid enough to give him a home anyway. In a disaster, we'll defend him with our lives, not to mention the wildlife which had no say in the matter.

I may not outwardly grieve for a random human no matter what their age but I will unconditionally for a deceased herbivore. I don't like it, causes me endless pain, but it's the way I'm wired and despite it all, I'm grateful for it. It's just the way I am for better or worse.

Okay, that was the dangest cutest thing I've seen in a long time. How cool would it to be to have a bunch of them as pets? :) Yeah, not cool. :(

Looked them up and it's pretty sad. Your little guy turns out to be a poster child for their species. :cry: I wanted to post some stats but it got kinda complicated. Here's the succinct answer.

img_6112.jpg

They are disgustingly cute.

be5a74e09852d22df1a758df9363564d.jpg

Surprise, they even get sleepy.

2511.jpg

Who wouldn't want a yard full of these little buggers? You'll have to move to small areas of Australia have them. What a tragedy.

You go Steve! Seriously, you rock big time. I don't even have a clue to get though to most of these people. I'm grateful you are sticking with us. :wub: (Yeah, said that above but the screen is too small to see it. No matter, worth repeating. :)

Not sure what mutilated my post but letting it stand until tomorrow when I'm fully awake. Actually, give me until tomorrow afternoon. It's nearly 4am here. :cry:
Indiana, but yes, definitely inspirational :D

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I shared with a few that signed. Wish I had a big network but I'm a semi recluse :)

I'm freaking excited about some of the things that have been coming out and seeing some slither of sense!
That's the beauty of something going "viral" on the internet. You get a few people to sign, they get a few more, and so on. :D

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

d1a1bfbacc9ffe3d4484a4a80c539366.jpg

Wallace's Flying Frog - they sort of paraglide between trees. :lol:

Indiana, but yes, definitely inspirational :D

:blink: Thanks for the catch.

EDIT: Would have changed it yesterday but no internet service.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread