Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada

99 million year old baby bird in amber.

fossil2.jpg

Yeah, they aren't having a good go of it lately.
They would be doing better if they would quit using Twitter. Who needs a Press Secretary when you have Twitter? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Wanted to post a cool, snarky/funny post and congratulate DavidOck on another alien chimp and his awesome pyrocumulus cloud but then this happened.

grenfell-tower-london-fire-2.jpg

From all accounts that I've seen, it's a horrific disaster still unfolding. Horrific is an understatement at this point. Whatever your beliefs are in wishing people well in a disaster, please do them. Please, just do them.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Wanted to post a cool, snarky/funny post and congratulate DavidOck on another alien chimp and his awesome pyrocumulus cloud but then this happened.

grenfell-tower-london-fire-2.jpg

From all accounts that I've seen, it's a horrific disaster still unfolding. Horrific is an understatement at this point. Whatever your beliefs are in wishing people well in a disaster, please do them. Please, just do them.

Where is this and what happened?!? I'm so out of touch with what is going on in the world right now. :(

Of course my prayers are going out to all affected!! :nun:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
61,017 :(

New in the yard the last couple of days (not my pictures).

tumblr_inline_o8487kw3WJ1s09psh_540.jpg

California quail are ridiculous. Brains, topknots, survival skills, personalities, they're ridiculous. That makes them highly entertaining. They are the proverbial chickens with their heads cut off when running around, they have no clue what a straight line is. They are seriously entertaining. :lol: (I freely admit I don't have TV. :rolleyes:)

The parents seem to get together and pawn off their offspring on one set of parents for a certain duration of time. That means one set of parents parade through the yard with roughly 30+ chicks at a time. Look at the picture above an imagine those 30 chicks trying to hid under "mom" if they feel threatened.

Cute little buggers.

9b497ece12df1a9ff742485f67c4276c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread