petition needs your signature

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just passed 2 years. Must be time limited.
That is possible. Hopefully @Lessifer will pop in soon but since it is the weekend he is probably spending time with his real family instead of the virtual one. :)

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
:w00t:

Animals-Also-Get-Surprised-001.jpg

LESSIFER!!!

That is possible. Hopefully @Lessifer will pop in soon but since it is the weekend he is probably spending time with his real family instead of the virtual one. :)

It's flat out hot here, hotter where he lives. If he's smart, he went to the beach. He might have thought it was time agin to camp and check out his old spider friends. If he chose the latter, he was front row to one heck of a t-storm yesterday.

I don't think there is a human on earth that can get down that well and get that much enjoyment from it :)

I am right there with you on the flip phone and I too loath texting. I just plain do not do it and everyone I know knows I don't do it. If one has something the say to me or needs to know something they can pick up the dang phone and call me. :D

I am much more comfortable with this new computer and win 10 now. I really am bad about resisting change. I figure if something works then there is no need to change it. Had my last computer not started giving me so much trouble I could have resisted change much longer but it seems change was inevitable.

Bingo on all three points. :lol:

You got my vote ;)
signed, hell no vaping isn't a tobacco product!

Thank you both! :thumbs: :thumbs:

They're not like here.

They'd notice I had 190,001 different log-ins.

:blink:

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Why am I not surprised. :D

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
When Lessifer gets back from...

Funny-Animals-On-The-Beach.jpg

... he can reopen the petition. Change.org Support & Help

Reopen a closed petition

Apr 26, 2017•Technical Help
SUMMARY
Petitions are automatically set to remain active for 1 year from their creation. If it has been 1 year since your petition was created, it will automatically close. Fear not - when your petition is about to close, you will receive an email from us with the instructions on how to reopen your petition.

Additionally, you can always login to reopen your petition. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Locate your petition by signing into your Change.org account, clicking your username in the upper right corner of the Change.org homepage, and selecting the "My Petitions" option from the drop-down menu

2. Click on the 'Started by Me' option (if you don't see this, please log out and then back into your Change.org account)

3. On top of your petition's page, click the "Dashboard" link

rtaImage

4. Scroll to the bottom of your petition page

5. Select the 'Reopen Petition' option in the 'Manage petition' section

Apparently he doesn't read his email religiously. :lol:

Sorry to those above like @ZCAR1 that I didn't give a like to, it's hard to "like" a post saying the petition is closed but many thanks for the information. :nun:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
:w00t:

Animals-Also-Get-Surprised-001.jpg

LESSIFER!!!

It's flat out hot here, hotter where he lives. If he's smart, he went to the beach. He might have thought it was time agin to camp and check out his old spider friends. If he chose the latter, he was front row to one heck of a t-storm yesterday.

Bingo on all three points. :lol:

Thank you both! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Why am I not surprised. :D

Yup, I went camping, the only time I'm actually unplugged... Sorry folks!

Petition is now reopened, and all should be good.

I actually got home Sunday night but decided to leave my computer turned off until this morning when I actually returned to "work."

Users who are viewing this thread