petition needs your signature

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Hang in there Mattiem! We don't have anything connected to anything else here. Is ECF social media? :lol: I even loath texting, I have an old, ancient by today's stands, flip phone.
My wife still has a flip phone as well.

My wife's phone recently fell into the toilet, and we went to go check on a replacement.
You can't get them anymore so take GOOD care of it.

Luckily, putting the battery and phone in oatmeal for a few days did the trick.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My wife still has a flip phone as well.

My wife's phone recently fell into the toilet, and we went to go check on a replacement.
You can't get them anymore so take GOOD care of it.

Luckily, putting the battery and phone in oatmeal for a few days did the trick.

I am going to HATE it when my flip phone gives up the ghost :( I have a feeling Verizon will eventually decide that I can no longer use it on their network and I will have to upgrade but until then I will keep using it. I have had this one for just over 2 years. The last one I had lasted at least 10 years. Hopefully this one will last at least that long.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia

I am going to HATE it when my flip phone gives up the ghost :( I have a feeling Verizon will eventually decide that I can no longer use it on their network and I will have to upgrade but until then I will keep using it. I have had this one for just over 2 years. The last one I had lasted at least 10 years. Hopefully this one will last at least that long.

I don't think you have to worry for a while. I just bought a new flip phone from Verizon a couple of months ago. This one has a camera. Of course, I haven't figured out how to get the pictures off my phone yet. I guess I should go to the Verizon store and find out, but it never seems that important. :|

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I don't think you have to worry for a while. I just bought a new flip phone from Verizon a couple of months ago. This one has a camera. Of course, I haven't figured out how to get the pictures off my phone yet. I guess I should go to the Verizon store and find out, but it never seems that important. :|

I agree. I checked out Verizon after I posted my comment and found that they still sell flip phones so shouldn't have a problem when the need arises. I keep getting an alert that I am due for an upgrade but why change when what I have still works :D

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
main-qimg-10f45da794e23d9cbe9656b92880899e-c

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

puppycellphone.jpg

My husband bought a new one from Verizon a while ago. It's like a small brick and they claimed the military (or soldiers) used. Sturdy little thing. He hasn't broken it yet and that's a new record.

Just have to share this. Not at all funny but I :lol: anyway. :oops: I'm sorry, I have no clue how to fix the font.

In touching tribute to Samsung Note 7, fidget spinners burst in flames

Michelle Carr of Fenton, Michigan, says she loves playing with the toys, and fidgeting with them has helped her smoke less...

Carr told the local TV station that there were no instructions on how to charge the device, so she used a cord that she normally uses for her baby monitor.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada

puppycellphone.jpg

My husband bought a new one from Verizon a while ago. It's like a small brick and they claimed the military (or soldiers) used. Sturdy little thing. He hasn't broken it yet and that's a new record.

Just have to share this. Not at all funny but I [emoji38] anyway. :oops: I'm sorry, I have no clue how to fix the font.

Michelle Carr of Fenton, Michigan, says she loves playing with the toys, and fidgeting with them has helped her smoke less...

Carr told the local TV station that there were no instructions on how to charge the device, so she used a cord that she normally uses for her baby monitor.

This can't be real news.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Oh but it is. I'd give you a link to a list of stories but goog news is so screwed up now I can get one. :grr: New, improved, simplified? :censored: Search for fidget spinner fires.
I can't believe! There should be deeming regulations for those things!

All my vape gear comes with instructions, warning labels, and child proof caps.

What's next?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread