Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
61,253 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

What the :censored:? I can't minimize, drag and drop. :evil:

I'll figure it out once things have calmed down a bit more. Still looking hopeful here so maybe lots of free time soon. :)
Chew gum when you do it. Helps me.[emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
61,253 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

What the :censored:? I can't minimize, drag and drop. :evil:

I'll figure it out once things have calmed down a bit more. Still looking hopeful here so maybe lots of free time soon. :)

I may be using the wrong word :confused: I guess minimize isn't the right one. I just make the window narrower so I can see more than one window at a time. You do need to be sure your windows are open in new windows, not new tabs though.

To get this photo here I opened a new window to google for my photo. Found the one I wanted ... left clicked on it and drug it over here. Once you get the hang of it I am sure you will see how easy it is. :wub:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
61,269!

f4ec859732611cbb7ba6c22aaccfd3f3--super-funny-so-funny.jpg

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
61,270 supporters

Wow I wonder if it was from where I posted the link to the petition yesterday that attracted some much attention? Had some fool call the petition spam which resulted in a fair amount of supporters coming forward to show their support for advocating!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

:cry: Picture went here of a turtle grinning its face off. :(

I may be using the wrong word :confused: I guess minimize isn't the right one. I just make the window narrower so I can see more than one window at a time. You do need to be sure your windows are open in new windows, not new tabs though.

To get this photo here I opened a new window to google for my photo. Found the one I wanted ... left clicked on it and drug it over here. Once you get the hang of it I am sure you will see how easy it is. :wub:

No, your explanation was good as were others. It's been years since I've had to open a new window. Yeah, right, you can minimize and open another tab. :facepalm: :blush: You know what, I can't open another window, as far as I can tell, with bing (PO S) right now. :grr:

Evading mods = :thumbs:, Robin, shut up. :lol:

Converting to Chrome on Tues when I have to be gone for several hours. Still keeping an eye on the fire but all news has been positive, for many areas, today. We consider it a current (seasonal) fire drill and have tried to nail down all the corners for the rest of the year.

Nice going @SteveS45! :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread