petition needs your signature

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I may be using the wrong word :confused: I guess minimize isn't the right one. I just make the window narrower so I can see more than one window at a time. You do need to be sure your windows are open in new windows, not new tabs though.

To get this photo here I opened a new window to google for my photo. Found the one I wanted ... left clicked on it and drug it over here. Once you get the hang of it I am sure you will see how easy it is. :wub:
I think you can also copy and paste images directly from one page to another. I believe that's what I usually do, right click, copy image, paste.

With the decision in the nicopure suit I think people are coming to the realization that the FDA is not going to be reasonable, no matter what evidence we have. Their job as an agency is to regulate products, and congress gave them a framework, so that's what they're applying. It's going to take an act of congress to change things.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
61,353 supporters

upload_2017-7-24_20-52-12.gif

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

Likely you, Steve, but someone sure rang an alarm.

Might be related to the Nicopure disaster?

With the decision in the nicopure suit I think people are coming to the realization that the FDA is not going to be reasonable, no matter what evidence we have. Their job as an agency is to regulate products, and congress gave them a framework, so that's what they're applying. It's going to take an act of congress to change things.

Hence, this petition.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think you can also copy and paste images directly from one page to another. I believe that's what I usually do, right click, copy image, paste.
That is actually how I usually do it when I find a photo online but if the photo is already on my computer I use the drag and drop feature.

I fear you are totally correct :( and on top of that the FDA is going to side with the ones with the deepest pockets ... we ain't them :grr:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
61,416 :) :thumbs:

Not even going to try to post a...

I tried all those solutions, none if them worked. We likely could have figured it out if not distracted.

Fire blew again two days ago, yesterday was medical tests. I was too sick to remember to load Chrome while we were gone, my mistake, my humble apologies. :cry:

Sweet Blessed Rain!
45adcc56a56d5063f4525b0c95505cdb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

You lucked out. Yuuge plume that day went directly your way. Upper elevation winds might have thrown more "shade" your way late today. :(

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
61,416 :) :thumbs:

Not even going to try to post a...

I tried all those solutions, none if them worked. We likely could have figured it out if not distracted.

Fire blew again two days ago, yesterday was medical tests. I was too sick to remember to load Chrome while we were gone, my mistake, my humble apologies. :cry:

You lucked out. Yuuge plume that day went directly your way. Upper elevation winds might have thrown more "shade" your way late today. :(
Yes it did, send more please! People out here are scared of when it rains(lightning causes fires thing) I was out walking my puppy on Monday and got a flash flood warning on my watch, I looked up and saw a WALL of rain coming my way and hit me like a deer in headlights! Rain has never felt soo good![emoji322]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread