Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada

article-0-14915836000005DC-491_964x943.jpg

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

If that little guy was snoozing in my sock drawer I'd never get any sleep because I wouldn't be able to quit laughing.
Until it woke up chewing on your arm![emoji6]

Sent from the future

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Just saw that Johnson Creek is shutting down. I was never a fan but that's a big one to bite the dust.

Wonder how many people quit buying from them when they sold out to BT. I know a lot of people were POed at the time.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wonder how many people quit buying from them when they sold out to BT. I know a lot of people were POed at the time.
I hadn't heard about them selling out to BT but I went full on DIY after they reformulated their flavors. Flavors once enjoyed became unvapable to me :(

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured was the first really good flavor I ever found.
And the original formulation is still in my top 5 flavors of all time.

The biggest problem with that one was that it had very little vapor.
I think it was maybe 100% PG but certainly no more than 80% or 90% PG.

I spent a lot of time searching for something that tasted like that but had vapor.
Eventually gave up when I found Halo Tribeca.

Good times.
:)

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
iirc they were the liquid supplier for Blu, and then they weren't, and then I seem to remember(but not specifically) that they backed some legislation or some regulation concepts that would have been okay for them but horrible for smaller vape companies. They also had their branded ego that quickly became obsolete. I know I tried some of their liquids but never liked them, and never felt like supporting them "just because."

Users who are viewing this thread