petition needs your signature

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
GASp6Gn.jpg

She would be finding her way onto my dinner plate.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
You're welcome. I have been accused of being "hostile" on another thread, so this is my way of getting it out so I don't bring it to others. Hahahaha :lol:
yeah I caught that... some people just can't debate without taking it personally and they have to fling insults and accusations. I've never used the "ignore" feature here, but that thread has tempted me a time or two.

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
The fundamental problem with the petition (besides petitions having essentially no positive outcomes) is not because it focused on vaping, it is because while focusing on vaping you chose to throw other THR methods under the bus. You also reinforced the bad information already out there on other products. That is the problem. Whether that was from simple ignorance on the subject of THR, or willful intent, (I suspect the former) only you can answer.

I haven't a clue as to what you mean by ignoring you.

Below from the petition. Besides being a rather perverse and uneducated twist on what THR is, it is also a complete contradiction to your above post.

And this from your above post.

So which one is it.
What you are saying here will make the scope of the petition too broad and in affect do exactly what you are already claiming. It will make the petition worthless. What we are doing is focusing on one specific point just like the proposal to change the grandfather date. If you want to change the point on things like SNUS then you need another petition with that focus.

What you want would be like stopping Germany in WW2 by carpet bombing all of Europe at once. It just doesn't work and is a recipe for failure. Writing a petition is like a debate. You have to focus on specific points you want to address and only one at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread