petition needs your signature

JimDrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2015
GA
I should have been clear, and I'm sure you knew this, but not the same raccoon. Also, the bird on the wiper wasn't going back and forth like that. Looked, in the other video, like the person turned them on once or twice to get it off but it wouldn't budge. Didn't seem fazed by the ride either.

That's OK, I enjoyed both versions of the Racoon story, the real version and my imaginary version:), both are quite amusing. :lol:

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas

Speaking of getting your .... in a crack...

lER1rVR.jpg

Enta

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2015
Almost every night when we go for a walk, at least one bat flies along with us. It will squeak and I whistle back. This can go back and forth for up to 40 minutes. It's pretty cool.

That is so cool!

We have a bat house on the south side of our house that we installed probably 20 years ago. I see them flying around sometimes, but I've never tried to talk to them.
smilie_hal_097.gif

philoshop

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
geneva, ny, usa
31,466 :)

How to slam dunk an ANTZ

1308241960_bird_pushes_turtle_off_the_table.gif

Did a search for that--"Dark Hedges" in Northern Ireland--and holy cow! Never heard of it before. Stunning.

Burnham Beeches?

I don't care much for ANTZ, but turtles deserve better than that.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
31,553 :)

Do bears also go #1 in the woods? Yes, they do!

animal-parents-32.jpg

That is so cool!

We have a bat house on the south side of our house that we installed probably 20 years ago. I see them flying around sometimes, but I've never tried to talk to them.
smilie_hal_097.gif
They'd fly by and squeak. One night I whistled back. It's developed over time. Blew me away but they seem to like keeping the humans amused, most of the time.
I don't care much for ANTZ, but turtles deserve better than that.
You are correct, turtles are awesome and would never become an ANTZ. It was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that bird kick it off the table and make a hole in one.

Users who are viewing this thread