Petition that needs your signature: Hold Democrats to "Science over Ideology" regarding e-cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
I have been holding off pushing it because of the "Please don't sign petitions" thing...this one is perfectly OK but there was one that was calling for Gov't officials to do something that can't be done about something that doesn't do what the petition said, and made vapers look uninformed.

I'll get back to pushing it again once I hear what happens wrt AB1500. It kind-of ate 2 weeks of my life.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
I signed both this one and the one Berylanna did.

Huh? This IS the one I did....huh? Or do you mean mine and the EU one? I don't know how there got to be 2 links, I hope my petition did not clone itself and split the vote....... (hey, did the Internet do a restore-from-backup or something?)

I try to keep my real name and my ECF name (Berylanna) separate just like I used to try to keep my real name and my political name (Karyyl Keystone) separate but the more often I testify in hearings the more blurred they get. I created Karyyl when I didn't know I would ever vape, and I created Berylanna when I didn't know vaping would ever get political. (Were there pterodactyls flying around in the air at the time?)

The problem is HR departments Google people when they apply for jobs........

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Huh? This IS the one I did....huh? Or do you mean mine and the EU one? I don't know how there got to be 2 links, I hope my petition did not clone itself and split the vote....... (hey, did the Internet do a restore-from-backup or something?)

I try to keep my real name and my ECF name (Berylanna) separate just like I used to try to keep my real name and my political name (Karyyl Keystone) separate but the more often I testify in hearings the more blurred they get. I created Karyyl when I didn't know I would ever vape, and I created Berylanna when I didn't know vaping would ever get political. (Were there pterodactyls flying around in the air at the time?)

The problem is HR departments Google people when they apply for jobs........

Oooops, there is another petition that I signed, (not the one you mentioned), as well. It is very similar to yours. Now I can't remember who set that one up. I must have put your name in here when I meant to put her name. Sorry about that! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread