PG, VG or 50/50 blend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanKnowsJack

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2013
Ephrata, PA
80pg/20 vg is what I have settled on... Have tried many mixtures, and this works for me. That being said... everyone is different, and everyone seems to like a different mixture. Just need to play around, and find what you like the best........ Just make sure to give everything a couple weeks to settle (you did just quit smoking). Don't be to quick to suspect one ingredient or another at first.

For everyone who vapes 100% VG, have you noticed the flavors arent as deep and rich when compared with PG/VG blends?

I started with 100%VG and didnt know any better. Now Ive been vaping a range of PG/VG and a few 100%'s and I notice a fairly big difference in flavor depth and fullness between mixes with high VG or pure VG when compared to a blend with more PG. I dont know if it is just a difference between some flavors being more subtle than others, or if it is a trait of the VG simply not "carrying" the flavor like PG does.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
PG/VG 70/30 so far, as that's what was offered where I first bought juice. I switched to clearomizers and I've read that the 70/30 mix is good for them, but I think I'll be ordering some 60/40 mix and maybe some 50/50 just to see what it's like. Lol, I think I'll use the older clearomizers or the ego-c set up to try those out.

I followed the same steps you did. End result, I couldn't tell the difference. I even got my favorite flavor in 60/40 instead of 70/30, although that's probably not enough of a change to notice. But I did have fun making myself nic sick going back and forth trying to see if I could figure out which one was which. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread