PG/VG Sensitivity/Allergies

Do you have issues with E-Liquids??

• PG (Due to several issues with Using VG)

• VG (Due to several issues with Using PG)

• PG/VG (I don’t have any issues that I noticed with either)

• PG/VG (I wanted to become a Vapor, but neither agree with my body =()

• Other (Not sure what this would be, but if you choose this please be specific)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
LOL! I know, but after I made the poll I had no idea how to change it... You didnt have to call me out like that :p! JK... I was hoping nobody noticed.

Geez, I thought my brain was too fried to "get it". So, you didn't answer which to vote for? I have trouble with pg and only use vg........just start another poll if you can't change it--I am curious to know how many there are!

Jasmine

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Colorado
Thanks Kamanjah! I know that now LOL. I was diagnosed 25 years ago and pretty much had myself at a status quo with my supplements so hadn't done any research for awhile until starting on e-cigs and having the muscle cramps come back with a vengence. I wish the vg worked for me, but I am so happy to have found out about the malic acid (have always used the magnesium but got lax about it unless the cramps reminded me). I'm even better than before now! After starting it, the muscle cramps are all but gone even vapping pg and I don't have the digestive upset and headaches that the vg gave me.

Fraulein

Jul 13, 2013
Worcester, MA
PG makes the back of my throat feel dry/sore. Most fog machines use PG, and I've always noticed at concerts that the fog machines bother my eyes (especially when I'm wearing my contacts). I try to get e-liquids that are either all VG or PG/VG blends with no more than 50% PG.

I recently got a prescription for the antibiotic Metrondinazole, which reacts badly with both alcohol and propylene glycol. (See this thread for more on that: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/405744-metradinazole-vaping.html.) I'm so glad that I read the warning about PG, otherwise I might have gotten really sick had I continued using any of the e-liquid I have that is a PG blend. I'm sticking with all VG liquids until this course of antibiotics is finished. It makes me wonder if there are any other medications that have interactions with PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread