PG/VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaping_Racoon

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2015
Montreal
Some people have VG intolerance while others are intolerant to PG..

If you are lucky both will work for you and you could get 50/50 juices.

Before buying 100% VG it is suggested to research on your device because too much VG tends to gunk up some coils really
fast or it is simply too gunky to be puffed without dilluting it with distilled water.

Reactions: GraCnT

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
What is the benefit of VG only Organic Eliquid vs PG/VG blend? Is VG ONLY safer/healthier? Thank you in advance for help. Still learning the site & can't always navigate my way back :)

vg makes for fog, is sweeter.
pg is not as thick so it wicks faster.

vg boiling point is 290C
pg boiling point is 190C
so pg will likely vape faster

Hope~In~HIM

Aug 30, 2015
It's killed everyone who's tried it :w00t:

I am assuming that VG is safer than the other ingredients in e juice. The worst thing a person can vape is the flavorings. So yeah I would think that higher VG juice would be safer.
When you say flavorings, you mean any flavor 'other' than tobacco or menthol? Or ALL flavorings?

SelakQ

Sep 1, 2015
What is the benefit of VG only Organic Eliquid vs PG/VG blend? Is VG ONLY safer/healthier? Thank you in advance for help. Still learning the site & can't always navigate my way back :)
Best thing you try around. See what suits you.
Vaping is for everyone a little bit of a different experience when it comes to juice and finding your sweetspot.
There are great sites you can google for and i recommend you read as much as you can.
As the gentleman in the devil dp (axim) flavours are in the centre of attention when it comes to health concerns, however there are great flavour producers like FlavourArt who have very curtain a good safe taste.
BR

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    When you say flavorings, you mean any flavor 'other' than tobacco or menthol? Or ALL flavorings?

all flavorings --- some are worse than others. Some flavorings contain diketones, which may not be too healthy. There is plenty of info on this site about flavorings and health. I don't have the links right off hand but others will.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread