RDA Pharaoh Dripper Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

seek2

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2014
Chicago, IL
Wow, can't believe nobody is digging this design. Maybe there is another thread, but this device is exciting.

Will be here today.

This thing really seems to be designed for those nice monster coils that ohm around .2-.25 so a dual coil setup is very low to start. And then you have the device itself which these days is going to be a 2 post design. And a few that have single coil air flow options or a block that sits on the other side.

I probably won't even run this with dual coil.

I have had good luck with bottom air flow tanks. But very bad luck with drippers and leaking. You're gonna mess up dripping, and when you do, the results are never good (juice pissing). So the tilt and drip looks nice.

Made some fused clapton and will have to see it before I decide on ID. But ready to go :)

seek2

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2014
Chicago, IL
So this thing is like a dripper with a nice well that won't leak on you. It doesnt have the pressure on the wick like anything that has juice above the wick. It's kinda genny style wicking when thinking how fast it wicks.

Tried 3 different builds. But have a 24g parallel single coil 3mm ID .35 ohms like 7 wraps. Wicking and hitting good.

Drip along the side like the video. The well will catch any overflow.

The deck is cool. Just lay the coil in. It doesn't malform it.

Only has 3 airflow options and the 1 open options whistles bad. You can be a referee with this thing running around with 1 air flow open lol. And has a big chamber which I feel affects flavor. Huge clouds, though. And the afc seems to have a slight jiggle to it. May just need to tighten something.

Not bad for the price. And it will not leak. Oh, very cool lever for juice.well, and the clamps are springy.

Will be vaping on it for a bjt for sure.

Reactions: Sed8op8

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
The fact that dual coil builds can only use one single wick which passes through both coils is what is preventing me from pulling the trigger on this one. I am in the market for a low capacity RTA (2 mL is ideal, 3 mL is about the biggest I would want) that works with dual coil builds, and which does not require long wick "tails". While I occasionally experiment with exotic builds, I mostly use simple 24-gauge dual coil builds, and while the Pharaoh is intended for more exotic builds, the clamp system means that it will securely hold just about anything. My current favorite RDA, the 24 mm Goon, is also geared for exotic builds, but with the clamps, it will hold even a single coil 28 gauge build, and it works wonderfully with a 10-wrap 3.5 mm 24 gauge dual coil build.

CrayCrayRay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2016
Am I the only one that thinks the Troll V2 22mm is one of the best RDAs out there? Its simple, has great flavor, and good capacity whether you choose to use that capacity or not. I'll wait till the Pharaoh is readily available and pick it for 20-25$. All Geekvape products quickly lose value and this should be no different once supply exceeds demand.

Sent from my flip phone

seek2

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2014
Chicago, IL
Yeah man. You might as well run a parallel coil on this rda vs a dual coil with a single wick.

This rda was designed for monster single coil builds where a dual would be unreasonable to run due to ohms and heat.

It's a decent rda. Been using my avocado a log lately. But got some more ss wire in the other day so gonna whip up some .2 ohm beast and run in on this.

It does not leak, I can say that much about it. And really easy to build on. Doesnt deform the coil. Just lay it down and clamp it down. It is a bit funky though because of the design with the ohms since the plate is not even. Seems you really gotta clamp down and glow it, tighten, glow, etc to get the ohms where they should be.

Not the best, but for the price not bad. Once I get a nice coil in there will enjoy it more I think.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
I want this but its OUT OF STOCK everywhere that I know of (and trust). Anybody see it in stock anywhere in the States?

Edit: Sorry, I posted before reading the whole page. It looks like they won't be getting them in until mid-September. I just saw "in stock" at the top.

Element Vape has them in stock as of right now. I've only ordered from them twice (both in the past year), but had no complaints. Pricing was good, and both orders shipped within a day of ordering.

seek2

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2014
Chicago, IL
Has anyone gotten one yet?

Been putting it through some trials. Really nice rda.

Finding a nice twisted single coil works great. Currently have a 3 strand 26g ss twisted up. 3mm ID. Instant heat up and wicks great. Has a hard time competition with the velocity v2 in flavor, but it's a cloud machine.

The air flow is good.

Finding the ohms never add up right due to the see saw style plate. Dual coil with a single wick is pointless on this. So when running single coil you end up with the clamp totally angled. And not even.

Think next build going to just cut a tiny piece of wire on the other side of the clamp. Would allow the clamp to level and bite down harder. We'll see how that works.

PisangLaut

Jun 7, 2015
Indonesia
Am I the only one that thinks the Troll V2 22mm is one of the best RDAs out there? Its simple, has great flavor, and good capacity whether you choose to use that capacity or not. I'll wait till the Pharaoh is readily available and pick it for 20-25$. All Geekvape products quickly lose value and this should be no different once supply exceeds demand.

Sent from my flip phone
basically, everything is great for me as long as I get my usual build and wick done [emoji2] but yeah, troll v2 is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread