Pharaoh RTA flavor problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouten

Sep 25, 2017
Hello everyone. ;)

I am having problems with my pharaoh rta. I tried a lot wiking and building types for this atomizer, but it gives totally ....y flavor. All i feel menthol if i use liquids with mentol. Thats it. Even my smok osub works better. I tried like 10 different coils (all demon killers, stag claptons, fused claptons, handmades..) i use bacon cotton and i close airflow from up. Nothing works. Same result with my own mixed liquids and same with premium class liquids. I give up.. Flavor is like paper. Any tips??

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Need a little more info, like what types of e liquid are you using, dessert or fruity flavors. Do you taste the flavors in another tank? What ohms is your coil build and what are your wattage settings. If you diy your e liquid, what % are your flavors. .5 ohms and up usually about 20% flavor is sufficient and less than .5 ohms I usually go for 10-12% flavoring. I am not familiar with that RTA so I don't know the airflow situation, but increased airflow can help bring out flavors too.

Reactions: stols001

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Hard to answer these type of posts without blaming the user and then he or she gets offended lol....happens a lot.

Sounds like the cotton isn't saturated enough, I find this with cotton bacon sometimes.

Try using a standard muji Organic ... cotton pad and maybe a little less cotton in the juice holes, well, that's where I'd start anyway.

Shouten

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for the answers. I am using coils with 0.4 ohms and around 50-60 W. I tried a lot juices from desert to fruits and berries. And i tried them with different atomizers like osub, cleito 120 etc. And its different. Well rixsta i am not new to vaping i wick for my friends and i can make like ammit, serpent smm, griffin 25, kylin etc. work good but this pharo.. :D And i tried less cotton, more cotton etc.

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
If I had a .4ohm coil I would be vaping at more like 25w myself. Dunno if that would help you or not. I also have a 3mm wide coil and use truly a ton of cotton. 1/3 of a pad square. I also have pretty long tails stuffed well into the juice well. Sort of the opposite of an ammit.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Thanks for the answers. I am using coils with 0.4 ohms and around 50-60 W. I tried a lot juices from desert to fruits and berries. And i tried them with different atomizers like osub, cleito 120 etc. And its different. Well rixsta i am not new to vaping i wick for my friends and i can make like ammit, serpent smm, griffin 25, kylin etc. work good but this pharo.. :D And i tried less cotton, more cotton etc.
Have you tried closing the top airflow and just using the bottom af wide open? The only other thing I could think is your wicks are not wicking the juice properly. I don't like cotton bacon myself, I prefer Organic Cotton but I know people who love rayon because it is supposed to wick better. I am sure some of what we are recommending you have already tried. Flavor usually comes from your coil and your airflow, so I would start there. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread