Pharmaceutical liquids made in the USA coming real soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
Well Gang after many. many months of dealing with compliance and regulations, we are finally set to release our new USA made e-liquids that are produced in a Pharmaceutical facility. I am sure you can understand why we chose the tougher Pharmaceutical route with all the hype in the media, but we simply wanted a USA supplier that produced quality, safe, and consistent e-liquids when we started this trip almost 2 years ago. The Pharma process was the way to go and I'm glad we did it. We are transitioning from Imported to the USA made, so our first 4 flavors will be:

All-American (Red equivalent)
Glacies (Menthol equivalent)
Dulcis (RY4 equivalent)
Pomona (Bloogberry equivalent)

We will roll out other flavors in the weeks and months to come.

I anticipate we have them available by the end of December....but then again, they were supposed to be here in the Fall...Dang I hope I didnt just jinx it!

Flavio:blush:

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
hi Evie...we will be happy to send you a sample...please email your address to us at cs@bloog.com and let them know Flavio is sending you a sample of Glacies...please also include what nic level you like. The choices are 0%, 1.2%, 1.8%, 2.4%. We will soon have 3.6% but that is a few weeks away.

I've sent them an email thank you very much Flaviop.

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
I'm using a t-3 bottom fill clearo and while the taste is great I notice the juice tends to thicken and turn black. I have no issues with the imported liquid just the U.S. versions. Vaping both the All American and the Glacies in 1.8

@redemptio0N You are the first that I heard is having that issue. Is the flavor changing as well? Is it happening on both?

Is anyone else out there noticing this same thing when they vape?

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Did you get it?

When I first got it, I vaped it right away any it was very good. Then the next day it had chemical taste. This is probably me being new back to vaping and my taste buds. I thought I'd give it a week and air it out and let my taste buds settle. I'll retry it this week in a Triton tank, mini tank and in a carto then I'll let you know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread