Polish finish

Reactions: teo77

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I have a Phenomenon coming tomorrow. I hope its as easy to get it working perfectly as in the video. This will be my first GUS product so I hope to be "in love" with it like so many others love their GUS devices.

Only thing I just noticed is the atty in your video looks very different from the one sold on the site. I like the one you are using in the video , the top cap is very beautiful. I also saw that the one for retail has the name on it..... I thought it was plain, which I really like. Im wierd, I like as little logos, names etc, but if its really good, I can live with that :)

Oh by the way, what are the top slots for?

408227d1422708729t-phenomenon-our-new-rba-only-gus-phenomenon_matte_gus.jpg

aiolos

Registered Supplier - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Greece
Thanks wish you to be a GUS products lover

Is easy to disassembly the upper top cap , just turn right pull out by holding good the middle tank , we use for cooler

I have a Phenomenon coming tomorrow. I hope its as easy to get it working perfectly as in the video. This will be my first GUS product so I hope to be "in love" with it like so many others love their GUS devices.

Only thing I just noticed is the atty in your video looks very different from the one sold on the site. I like the one you are using in the video , the top cap is very beautiful. I also saw that the one for retail has the name on it..... I thought it was plain, which I really like. Im wierd, I like as little logos, names etc, but if its really good, I can live with that :)

Oh by the way, what are the top slots for?

408227d1422708729t-phenomenon-our-new-rba-only-gus-phenomenon_matte_gus.jpg

aiolos

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Greece
Thanks my friend

PhenomenoN is a special ATO with high quality , will give you vape quality like never you had

Hi aiolos. I look forward to the arrival of the Phenomenon tomorrow. I'm loving the GUS 22 and the G16 I got last week with the Aiolos-T and the Aiolos-SM.

I had to order another G16 so I could have a mod for each atomizer.

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
My Phenomenon came today :D You were not kidding on the flavor being top notch. I'm vaping some suicide bunny mother's milk and it tasted so good at first inhale it almost blew my socks off :D I got it packaged nicely with really nice looking Gus-Mods bag. I have a quick question. Why does it come with two Chimney pieces? Is one just a spare or is there some difference I don't know about? Also It seems to flood a bit when I fill it. Can you tell me the correct way to do it so I don't have no flooding? I know I'm probably filling it wrong. I watched a video on you tube and I may need more help. What size of coil are you using with it? All in all it's a great atty. Thanks to the guy and gals at Gus for this smooth, tasty vaporizer :D :D :vapor:

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I got mine about a half hour ago, Out of the box, my first impression is a fine piece of steel. I got the matte/brushed finish. I have to say it feels like the finest surgical instrument. So smooth and the machining is the best I have felt or seen so far. If this is an example of the devices, then the price is well worth it. The threads are even smoother than the devices I already have, I wont name them but those who kinda know me you know my standards.

It matches my G* *A*s

Well lets get down to the build. Coil and wick easy. My shaky , messed up hands had no problem due to the nice space and wonderful screws. Hardly any effort to get a coil on and wick on , configuration is basically like popular Russian atty but so much better steel and threads. I always had a hard time with "THAT" atty,50 % of the time it would wick great and the next build dry hits all the time. The channels for juice are deeper so a plus for me, as I like almost 100% VG.

THe only thing so far, and its most likely my age and bad eyes, is that its hard for me to see where the air holes are on the ring. Again, my eyes are bad and Im nervous because this is new and I have problems with new.

Filled it up, then tried to put the top cap on and realized the chimney was crooked and not seated right, so had to take juice out work with it and finally got it right. Again, this is due to the fact I could not get the air flow ring off to build it and had no direct sight of the chimney. My hands are really bad, the atty is new and I have no strength. Figured I would figure it out later.

First vape after fiddling with AFC is "good" flavour is right up there, warm, not hot. I looked at the 2 chimneys and one is shorter than the other and knowing my taste I opted for the taller one. I dont like hot. I built it at 1.2 so its warm, nice bellowy creamy clouds. Im not a cloud chaser, taste is more important. Id say the cloud is equal to the atty I have been using for more than 3 years. Its not as airy as a KFL, but I would not say its tight. More airy than lets say a S....oid.

I cant imagine going lower than 1.0 as for me it would be too hot. I say it has just as good flavor as a popular and more expensive UK atty.

SO far Im very pleased, We shall see if it passes my dreaded second build and if I dont get any horrible dry hits. I rather have a gurgle every so often and clean any excess juice than to have a dry burnt hit.

I will be vaping the hell out of it tonight and thank goodness I use 4mg nic? Or Id be overdosed already.

I will get a photo of how beautiful it looks on my device. Sorry its not a GUS, but I love it.

So thats all for now. I dont want to say it the best in the world nor the best Ive used. It has to pass the second set up and chain vaping for a day or so before I can say what I really feel. SO far NO REGRETS......

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hello Aiolos, I want to know the best way to fill it. Someone suggested that its probably like the Estia, where you need to close off the air fill, put cap on then place upside down then open the air and turn right side up? I might have already forgotten the details so I might have got it wrong already.

Thank you, also how do you get the air control off? I could not get it to come off when I got it , so I built it with the ring on the deck.

I know you are busy , but maybe an in depth how to on total break down. I flooded mine so there might be juice where there is not supposed to be, but so far its working fine, a bit gurgling but better than dry.

Last edited:

aiolos

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Greece
In order to fill the tank, first you turn the atty upside down, then carefully pull by twisting the tank till the air holes are visible. Once you've done that, take a needle bootle or syringe and fill with liquid through the air holes.

For a looser draw you can move your coil slightly off-centre from the air intake so that it is not dead-on. See picture

phenomenon_s.jpg

phenomenon_x.jpg

phenomenon_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread