Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
KhIOIHI.jpg

As astonishing as this combination is, can't help but think that a matching Estia would put it over the top.

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Aiolos, there are no premium winders available anywhere. Unless you purchase Taifun or Eden Rose, we have to buy cheap anodized aluminum ones. The inexpensive ones work, but many like premium accessories and there will be a nice market for them.

One day, when you have time in your schedule, could you consider offering these with GUS crown? I think they would sell well, and we can proudly put our Gus attachments on something nice that looks good and serves purpose when rebuilding.

image.jpg1_zpshdwdi4gy.jpg

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I have that Taifun one, love it because its so heavy and doesnt fall over as easy as the light/ cheap ones. As much as I do like it, I'd love to see one that is even more steady. Maybe square or tad wider. THe only other good one are those that they sent with the earlier Rose's. But they started making them smaller and did not put a 510 connection, which I thought was dumb as the atty would fall off.

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Exactly, if he did it right...maybe just a crown, others with this hobby would purchase them for their RTas made by other companies. There is a need for them and the enthusiasts, like on here and FB, would snatch them up just to display or keep the atty when not in use. I actually look for Rose V1s at used prices just for the stand...throw away the atty.

I have that Taifun one, love it because its so heavy and doesnt fall over as easy as the light/ cheap ones. As much as I do like it, I'd love to see one that is even more steady. Maybe square or tad wider. THe only other good one are those that they sent with the earlier Rose's. But they started making them smaller and did not put a 510 connection, which I thought was dumb as the atty would fall off.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Exactly, if he did it right...maybe just a crown, others with this hobby would purchase them for their RTas made by other companies. There is a need for them and the enthusiasts, like on here and FB, would snatch them up just to display or keep the atty when not in use. I actually look for Rose V1s at used prices just for the stand...throw away the atty.
My kinda thought. That Rose, ugly as hell, was many times in my radar just for that Atty Stand.

Reactions: Mtek

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Now it's changed to another pic....... it was a pic of me holding my mod with the Brass P Lite on top.
I'm sorry buddy, everyone's 15 minutes comes to an end at some point in time. I'm here for you if you want to talk.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread