PhenomenoN our New RBA only from GUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
Qorax
I'm sure you no different than a lot of us. We have familys, jobs and other things that pull us away from something were a passionate about and that's vaping, I took a picture of my Gus mod and rda even including my original protanks and ego battery, The heading in the email was " I know its a sickness". While were all indeed waiting on who the lucky person will be, I don't think its something you should have to apologize for, however I do know why you did it. Like the videos you do, I think it goes to show your commitment to vaping. From watching your post here and your videos it goes to show a lot about your character and I think like probably many people thing and that you would be a nice friend to have.

Randy

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Good call. For me though, it will be an at-home mod and I'll want to use a dripper. I would love it if a dripper conversion Estia slim mode tank with brass sleeve was available. Hannibal matte as/brass drip tip in a bit wider bore to top it off.

I'm not needy or anything lol

Brass Phenom lite is destined for my Artemis.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Oh that will look nice, delight finish takes from the brass Artemis. Very nice.
I have a delight finish Phenom Lite on the way, it's going on the delight mod. I can take a pic of it on the Artemis when it gets here if you like?

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
I totally agree, full tank and no window for me too. Perhaps a matching Artemis "A" like the button on the sleeve is all.
I think a brushed finish brass sleeved Phenom Zest would look best... but a brushed brass sleeved Phenom lite would also. I think polished would look too bright on the Artemis finish.

Reactions: anavidfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread