PhenomenoN our New RBA only from GUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
To those who have the Artemis. I'm extremely jealous. I found some pictures of it I think I on facebook or Gus's is page. It is hands down on the nicest looking mods I have ever seen. I guy had it right when he mentioned this would be the at home mod. I couldn't stand scratching or denting that mod up. Hopefully I'll have the dough for the next big thing Gus does. Congrats to all who have one. They are so nice looking.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Q in his Vape Cave

645326b7a988fa60c8a2a2993a6256de.jpg

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
Yea its all good. It wouldn't be right of me to be mad that Rick won it. The respectable thing is to be glad he did and hope he enjoys it. I have the RDA and the 14650 Lord from Gus and that will hold me over just fine until I win and or buy something better. Things will just have to change a lot in my world before I can buy a nice 18650 mod and atomizer from Gus. Its not there not worth it, I just have a lot of medical cost that has to come first. Whats the saying, All good thing come to those that wait......I hope LOL

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
LilZ, welcome. You may all ready know, but have you ever looked at Gus "offers" section? There are some very nice deals there, Tele for under 60 euro shipped for example, and there all great mods. Another nice thing about Gus, once you have a full size, it's easy to buy tubes to upgrade or change it up, again at no charge shipping. 30 euro shipped for a lord, kiss, or Warr tube. You really can put together nice collection for not too much investment.

Yea its all good. It wouldn't be right of me to be mad that Rick won it. The respectable thing is to be glad he did and hope he enjoys it. I have the RDA and the 14650 Lord from Gus and that will hold me over just fine until I win and or buy something better. Things will just have to change a lot in my world before I can buy a nice 18650 mod and atomizer from Gus. Its not there not worth it, I just have a lot of medical cost that has to come first. Whats the saying, All good thing come to those that wait......I hope LOL

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Grrrr - Did you go for the brass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I already have the Brass Phenom, I'm getting a delight finish this time. The brass one will then go on Artemis and the Delight finish will go on the delight mod. All matchy matchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread