PhenomenoN our New RBA only from GUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

archimede

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
Turkey
Congrats Abi, good deal on a great tank. Btw, what part of Turkey? I lived in Izmir for 2.5 yrs. I love that country, the culture, and the raki with meze.
Thank you Mtek. Izmir is one of the most beautiful cities of Turkey. The less crowded but beautiful. I lived in Istanbul for more than 30 years and for a few years i am in Konya, which is in the middle part of Turkey. And i wonder why were you in Izmir?

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Thank you Mtek. Izmir is one of the most beautiful cities of Turkey. The less crowded but beautiful. I lived in Istanbul for more than 30 years and for a few years i am in Konya, which is in the middle part of Turkey. And i wonder why were you in Izmir?

There was a small NATO group there, no U.S. presence. My government placed a dozen of us there, lived as civilians in the city...it was amazing. Drinking Tuborg, eating amazing food, and dating Turkish women in the prime of my life. i visited Crete, but nothing as amazing as Turkey and Ephesus. My very best memories of my life.

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
Yes after all will come Dripper 22mm , a lot of work but in the end everyone we re going to be happy :)
This will be my next purchase. I was hoping I was like JHHollier about the rda. MTEK even with your phone not doing the setup nicely it still looks incredible. When I saw that tube on the site, the same kind of idea hit me too. Thanks friend for keeping me from making a mistake. Gus makes to much that is so nice and a lot of it goes together nicely. No offense Gus but its hard to believe one mind keeps coming up with all of this stuff. I know there are a lot of happy ment with hurting wallets or mad wives because of you. LOL

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Okay, Im a bit obsessed by The Phenomenons.

gus%20grp-002_zpssc0ugocf.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Is Over kill talking about the Artemis. My questions is the tank. I swear it's a kanger subtank but I didn't think Brad was an option. Gangters only wished for those type connections

It's a Cage Tank with Sophia Carto-RBA. Both products from "By Leo"-Greece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread