ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
New Phenomenon Deck Releasing :)

1. Larger center air-hole
2. Beveled cup underneath the air-hole, connecting with the side air-holes. Swirling effect on drawn air
3. Space between the terminal screws increased. For fitting larger coils

Releasing in a week.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.

2. Beveled cup underneath the air-hole, connecting with the side air-holes. Swirling effect on drawn air

Releasing in a week.
What are we going to do with our V1 and V2/Zest bases? :) can we send them back for recycling or trade in for discount :)

Just kidding, Im really happy with the Zest bases. Air is perfect for my needs. I just wish I could do something with my V1 bases. I dont know if there are buyers out there. Maybe our European GUS lovers that like a tight draw?

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
What are we going to do with our V1 and V2/Zest bases? :) can we send them back for recycling or trade in for discount :)

Just kidding, Im really happy with the Zest bases. Air is perfect for my needs. I just wish I could do something with my V1 bases. I dont know if there are buyers out there. Maybe our European GUS lovers that like a tight draw?
If you have a spare v1 deck why not buy a chimney and a bell cap?
That's what I'd do.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Yes on both :) Ive tried the original base again a while ago , all the parts are compatible. Now that Im used to the Zest base I cant go back. I guess I could throw a couple together and sell a couple "Frankenstein" Phenom, but ...

I was thinking of selling them, but I figure what If I lose my screws, insulators etc, at least I have some spares.

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014

Releasing in a week.

Hello Qorax :) Long time no speak. I agree with anavidfan. I think the zest is perfect where it is at. If there was going to be an improvement. I would like more juice capacity. Besides that I'm getting scared and am thinking of buying another "Original" Zest. The only fault of the zest as I mentioned is it needs a bigger juice well. Besides that it's A+ already. Airflow will mess with the flavor. It's a perfect balance of airflow and flavor as it is. :2c::2c:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Hello Qorax :) Long time no speak. I agree with anavidfan. I think the zest is perfect where it is at. If there was going to be an improvement. I would like more juice capacity. Besides that I'm getting scared and am thinking of buying another "Original" Zest. The only fault of the zest as I mentioned is it needs a bigger juice well. Besides that it's A+ already. Airflow will mess with the flavor. It's a perfect balance of airflow and flavor as it is. :2c::2c:
1. That new deck will remain optional
2. Beta testers have found it a perfect blend of taste & vapor
3. Juice capacity increases by 1/2 ml as well
4. A straight tank is also releasing simultaneously ~ capacity increases further (by 1.5 mls)

And hi, what's up brother? :)

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
Not much sir :) Just been so so busy and it's summertime. :D How have you been? I hope well :) I have some free time today so I will go and see what new vids you posted. :D About the Phenom. That's great that the deck will be optional. The juice capacity is my only gripe, so I'm glad that being taken care of and I think I will go for that straight tank as well :D Thank you very much sir for providing additional information. Much appreciated

aarcoleo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2014
Chicago Il
1. That new deck will remain optional
2. Beta testers have found it a perfect blend of taste & vapor
3. Juice capacity increases by 1/2 ml as well
4. A straight tank is also releasing simultaneously ~ capacity increases further (by 1.5 mls)

And hi, what's up brother? :)
Are the base and tank being sold as separates, or as a complete atomizer?

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Whoa, Q...really?

The atty stand...

THE WGU CLUB
Oh, Sorry! Just that I never heard that term for it before. My bad.
No, nothing moved further on it. Apparently GUS is severely busy with the Dripper project and other paraphernalia of various attys. So, this project, tho ON, is moving at snail's pace.

Reactions: aiolos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread